Subject: "A couple of flaws I wouldn't mind seeing." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #34103
Show all folders

HomardSat 24-Jul-10 12:33 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34103, "A couple of flaws I wouldn't mind seeing."

Old: Adds years to your character's starting age. Can be taken multiple times.

Obviously none of the bonuses associated with aging would kick in, but the negatives would. For example, if you flaw yourself to mature, you don't get any +STR, but if you flaw yourself to middle-aged, you do get -STR.

Vegetarian: A character with this flaw who eats any food flagged as meat or flesh gets a poison effect for 12 hours.

Carnivore: A character with this flaw who eats any food flagged as plant gets a poison effect for 12 hours.

I realize that simply roleplaying these last two is an option, but I like the imperative it adds. If you have one of these flaws and run out of food in the wrong place you're put into a rather dire situation.

This is the part where you tell me that there are 10,000 food items in the game and 99% of them are simply flagged as "food."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA couple of flaws I wouldn't mind seeing. [View all] , Homard, Sat 24-Jul-10 12:33 PM
Reply RE: A couple of flaws I wouldn't mind seeing., Isildur, 24-Jul-10 02:15 PM, #1
     Reply I didn't think you got edge points for taking flaws. Do..., Pro, 24-Jul-10 02:25 PM, #2
     Reply It's been said that the edge points you recieve aren't ..., wareagle, 24-Jul-10 02:35 PM, #3
     Reply RE: It's been said that the edge points you recieve are..., Isildur, 24-Jul-10 04:49 PM, #6
          Reply So, make it like 'Repulsive.', Homard, 24-Jul-10 05:01 PM, #7
               Reply It'd be better as Isildur describes., Scrimbul, 24-Jul-10 09:21 PM, #8
               Reply RE: So, make it like 'Repulsive.', Daevryn, 24-Jul-10 09:57 PM, #9
     Reply You get some., Java, 24-Jul-10 02:35 PM, #4
     Reply Then simply do not give edge points for these flaws. , Dervish, 24-Jul-10 02:45 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #34103 Previous topic | Next topic