Subject: "Draconians" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29270
Show all folders

XanthraillesSun 13-Dec-09 07:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#29270, "Draconians"

I rather like the idea of a draconian race but here are my suggestions. The background is already in place. I would keep them limited in number just like minotaurs. Another suggestion to give the race some spice is to make them random draconians. The race would be good or evil. Evil draconian could be red, black, or green. Good draconian would be blue, white, or jade. Players wouldn't have a choice on the variety they receive. The races natural vulnerability would be based on the type of draconain they resemble. Once they hit middle-age they would receive scaly hide. Then when they hit old-age they would receive dragon breath and physical resistance (or reverse this and scaly hide). These would be built in rewards for long lived characters. I agree with making their lifespan resemble elves.

Stats

23 Str dex 19 int 18 wis 20 con 22 cha 16

Classes

Warrion/shaman/healer/druid/ maybe limited shapeshifting based on dragon type

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDraconians [View all] , Xanthrailles, Sun 13-Dec-09 07:46 PM
Reply Just say no to D&D, Valkenar, 14-Dec-09 11:16 AM, #6
Reply I like the idea of K-sra being one., Yhorian (Guest), 14-Dec-09 02:53 PM, #7
Reply The stats are a bit scewed...., Arrna (Guest), 14-Dec-09 03:16 AM, #4
Reply RE: Draconians, OldRanger (Guest), 13-Dec-09 11:38 PM, #3
Reply I'm down., Pro (Guest), 13-Dec-09 09:07 PM, #2
Reply No thanks, Semaphore2 (Guest), 13-Dec-09 08:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: No thanks, Isildur, 14-Dec-09 10:23 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29270 Previous topic | Next topic