Subject: "Empowerment" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2412
Show all folders

CaptainAverageFri 26-Sep-03 03:45 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2412, "Empowerment"

A relatively minor question about empowerment. I'm starting to try to play my first empowered character, and I've been praying for some time without answer. Its fine, and I understand these things take time. However, perusing every little thing on empowerment that I could, its says one of the things one should do if praying is unsuccessful is to write a note. Does this help at all? I would assume that the immortals are busy enough to have to sit down and read a note from me and then keep in the back of their mind to look for me in the lands.

Sorry, I'm sure this is a bland and unintelligent question. Most any interaction I've had with immortals has been negative (one time it was my fault, the other times, I think I was catching them on a bad day). However, I'm trying to make an awesome rping character and empowerment seemed the next step.

The Guy Who Plays the Game,
Me

P.S. Also, anyone with tips on ways to improve my chances to getting empowered would be appreciated.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicEmpowerment [View all] , CaptainAverage, Fri 26-Sep-03 03:45 PM
Reply RE: Empowerment, Khasotholas, 26-Sep-03 09:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Empowerment, CaptainAverage, 27-Sep-03 03:05 PM, #2
     Reply My Opinion, Zepachu, 28-Sep-03 12:16 PM, #5
          Reply Just wanted to add one thing..., Zepachu, 28-Sep-03 02:28 PM, #6
          Reply RE: My Opinion, CaptainAverage, 28-Sep-03 08:07 PM, #7
     Reply You're a god amongst men., Boldereth, 28-Sep-03 06:48 AM, #3
          Reply I should rephrase., Boldereth, 28-Sep-03 06:49 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2412 Previous topic | Next topic