Subject: "Npc Vs Npc" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19553
Show all folders

PatickFri 19-Oct-07 07:47 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#19553, "Npc Vs Npc"

I Just passed a fox and rabbit sitting next to each other doing nothing but just, stay there, Empty in the room.

I was thinking it would be cool to add some sort of hunters vs prey battles. Maybe just make it randomly happen or something. Like Foxes, Wolves, Maybe Hunters and stuff slaying what they normally would eat like rabbits, birds, Turtles even.

Something like you walk in and see the battle going on. Or maybe not even a battle, maybe just an echo of "A red fox pounces on a Rabbit"

Well I just thought it would add more of a feeling to the realm, Not just a you walking around wile the world watches

Alpha-Q

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNpc Vs Npc [View all] , Patick, Fri 19-Oct-07 07:47 PM
Reply RE: Npc Vs Npc, Isildur, 23-Oct-07 06:45 PM, #2
Reply I am against it. It would ruin RP atmosphere, Dervish, 23-Oct-07 07:01 PM, #3
Reply You kidding? It would be an awesome RP event., Boon, 23-Oct-07 08:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: You kidding? It would be an awesome RP event., Isildur, 23-Oct-07 09:57 PM, #6
     Reply RE: You kidding? It would be an awesome RP event., Patick, 27-Oct-07 12:32 AM, #7
Reply RE: Npc Vs Npc, Narissa, 23-Oct-07 08:17 PM, #4
Reply The echoes you describe already exist, incognito, 20-Oct-07 09:17 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19553 Previous topic | Next topic