Subject: "RE: Yeah, unless you want to lowbie pvp." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19511
Show all folders

SplntrdSun 14-Oct-07 10:14 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19524, "RE: Yeah, unless you want to lowbie pvp."

>Pass of Gol'Golath or whatnot is a nightmare to check
>Artowhatever.
>New past? Awesome area, have to sleep in and out to check
>forest of nowhere.

While I see and understand some of your other points, this statement at least doesn't match my experience, with a level 15 bard plus new-school traveling boots, which leads me to believe you're exaggerating for effect.

And while I understand your want for competition, I like to think that the fact that people are stretched thin across a larger world helps keep relatively inexperienced PK'ers like myself alive at lower levels, without avoiding PK entirely. In today's CF, I encounter a PK situation without looking for one about once every hour or two of play-time at lowbie levels.

Also, while you may be saying you want people to run in and ambush your ranking group, many groups that I'm in deliberately choose ranking areas to avoid getting ambushed. So while I agree that this sort of situation is exciting and fun, I don't believe your desire to make it more frequent is a common sentiment, even if you're not the only one.

Splntrd

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew? ideas about lowbie moves? [View all] , Xenoroyal, Sat 13-Oct-07 11:40 PM
Reply Coming from a permanewb., Splntrd, 14-Oct-07 11:38 AM, #3
Reply Yeah, unless you want to lowbie pvp., Xenoroyal, 14-Oct-07 03:21 PM, #5
     Reply My experience with lowbie PK is vastly different from y..., Daevryn, 14-Oct-07 08:17 PM, #6
     Reply RE: My experience with lowbie PK is vastly different fr..., Xenoroyal, 14-Oct-07 09:41 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Yeah, unless you want to lowbie pvp., Splntrd, 14-Oct-07 10:14 PM #8
Reply How about +moves regen to all the fine leather?, Theerkla, 14-Oct-07 06:28 AM, #1
     Reply Have you ID'd it lately? (n/t), Daevryn, 14-Oct-07 11:06 AM, #2
          Reply Heh. Nopers., Theerkla, 14-Oct-07 11:38 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19511 Previous topic | Next topic