Subject: "Komodo Dragon, anyone else?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19115
Show all folders

AmberionTue 04-Sep-07 05:00 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19115, "Komodo Dragon, anyone else?"

Well, lately CF has been spammed with Komodo Dragons it seem. It feels like half the shifters I fight have that form.
And it is really though, or is it just me?

I can't find any single way to kill a komodo dragon, tried against a lvl 44 one once, who had no shields, barriers or anything. After a really long fight I had it to gushing, but I was out of mana, and I think I was writing...

Well, tried it all, not even with the best set I've been wearing I've stood a chance. Not that it can kill me either but still.

So, my question is, is it overpowered? (I know it has a hard time netting any kills, but it is impossible to kill 1 on 1. I've yet to see someone manage.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKomodo Dragon, anyone else? [View all] , Amberion, Tue 04-Sep-07 05:00 AM
Reply I can tell you right now, a warrior is unlikely to solo..., KoeKhaos, 04-Sep-07 01:47 PM, #5
Reply Think they are alright., Abernyte, 04-Sep-07 11:41 AM, #4
Reply RE: Think they are alright., Amberion, 04-Sep-07 02:17 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Think they are alright., Isildur, 04-Sep-07 05:45 PM, #7
          Reply Well..., Hopelessdwarf, 05-Sep-07 12:37 AM, #8
               Reply Yeah that rake is pretty burly, TheDude, 05-Sep-07 11:44 AM, #9
Reply Clarification, I ain't whining. hehe txt, Amberion, 04-Sep-07 05:18 AM, #1
     Reply No idea what class you are but..., GinGa, 04-Sep-07 06:22 AM, #2
          Reply RE: No idea what class you are but..., Amberion, 04-Sep-07 08:39 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19115 Previous topic | Next topic