Subject: "Invoker touches/parry. Change? When? Why?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1774
Show all folders

permanewbieWed 23-Jul-03 09:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
349 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1774, "Invoker touches/parry. Change? When? Why?"

I played an invoker to hero back shortly after the whole "Elemental paths" came in with touches and shields and whatnot.

I liked how I could parry with the elemental touches up. I even improved in parry with it up. I might be wrong, but I think it even mentioned in the helpfiles that you could parry with the touches.

I recently have played my second invoker to hero ranks (one of the billion or so invokers so far this year)...and I have noticed a severe lack of parrying with the touches.

I got my parry to upper 80's by using practice weapons but even with my parry that high, I parry with touches about as often as a rank 1 mage parries (once in a blue moon)...especially against mobs which I dodge more often than I parry (without the dodge skill).

Was this a conscious change? why did you decide to change it? Am I smoking purple crack?

"Death awaits ya all, wit nasteh big pointeh teeth!"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicInvoker touches/parry. Change? When? Why? [View all] , permanewbie, Wed 23-Jul-03 09:12 PM
Reply Observation from another invoker's player, Nivek1, 25-Jul-03 12:17 PM, #2
Reply Purple crack (n/t), nepenthe, 23-Jul-03 10:33 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1774 Previous topic | Next topic