Subject: "Character Description - Idea/Option" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #16070
Show all folders

Shadow1ifeFri 19-Jan-07 03:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
17 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16070, "Character Description - Idea/Option"

I hope this is easy to code, because I would LOVE it. And I think some other RP freaks out there could too.

With descriptions, I often refrain from using anything describing my position or eyes and looking about. If I'm sleeping for example, or whatever *insert here*. My idea would consist of option descriptions that would be based on position. So you could have a description for when you're standing, a seperate description for resting, and a third for sleeping.

If this was made into an optional thing, people wouldn't have to put a description for resting and sleeping and it would just default to using the standard standing description. Of course, depending on how detailed the code is, maybe it could be a syntax as simple as:

Desc default + *text*
Desc resting + *text*
Desc sleeping + *text*

Shadow1ife

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCharacter Description - Idea/Option [View all] , Shadow1ife, Fri 19-Jan-07 03:12 PM
Reply Cool idea., TheDude, 19-Jan-07 03:32 PM, #1
     Reply Yes.. I agree about the subtleness, Shadow1ife, 19-Jan-07 03:44 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #16070 Previous topic | Next topic