Subject: "RE: So?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #15437
Show all folders

TacFri 08-Dec-06 04:03 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15441, "RE: So?"

I don't forsee a CF where there is a quest to participate in every time a social (less time available) CFer wants to play. Perhaps if your time availability is once a week (or less) but you can do that at any time period during the day, then yes, you could log in "just for quests". Otherwise I think people who may have done something else (like watch TV) will log in because of a quest, but if they were going to play anyway... it doesn't really effect that.

For instance, I wanted to do the orcfest thing, but sadly didn't have the available time this weekend, so I missed out, even though I *planned* to participate. However, I certainly *did* play longer than I originally intended when the questy stuff started going down. So in the vampire-economy that is CF, the quest sucked more blood from me than normal, but did suck me dry, so I can continue to give on a regular basis as I have been for years.

All hail the Vampire Lord CF, may his belly be full of my Time forever.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCF needs better in-game promotion. [View all] , Xanthrailles, Fri 08-Dec-06 09:58 AM
Reply The general plan OOC, The_Poison_Pen, 11-Dec-06 08:07 AM, #5
Reply Nice., Valkenar, 11-Dec-06 11:38 AM, #6
Reply RE: CF needs better in-game promotion., Isildur, 08-Dec-06 10:56 AM, #1
     Reply So?, Tac, 08-Dec-06 11:39 AM, #2
          Reply RE: So?, Isildur, 08-Dec-06 03:44 PM, #3
               Reply RE: So?, Tac, 08-Dec-06 04:03 PM #4
                    Reply You can still roll an orc if you want, DurNominator, 11-Dec-06 01:05 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #15437 Previous topic | Next topic