Subject: "Anti-paladins with a quote from Drok" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #13042
Show all folders

AbernyteWed 03-May-06 07:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13042, "Anti-paladins with a quote from Drok"

It was some time ago that I asked about the possibility of APs getting a bit of dam reduction via a spell, the possibility of a intermittant bash protection from aura of despair, dodge or even charge set for those that might like to go with the unholy halberd.

Valguarnera said it was not in fitting with the class and that APs were offensive orientated so would not learn charge set etc. Ok I thought, fair enough but a quote from Nep/Drok on Greddarhs pbf got me thinking.

Fri Feb 24 09:43:33 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 51 (228 hrs):
I know it's to an A-P's advantage to play conservative, but man, watching this guy I keep wanting him to get in there and make magic happen, and it just doesn't happen.

Now if it is to an AP's adventage to play conservatively then surely it is to an APs advantage to learn charge set or some of the above possibilities. An AP is one of a few classes that need to get a high pk ratio to really be at their best. This makes them be played conservatively and I struggle with this as I tend to still like to go out solo and take risks but it means you will never build up a big weapon which it ultimately what I see an AP to be about.

Thoughts.....?

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAnti-paladins with a quote from Drok [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 03-May-06 07:38 AM
Reply I disagree, Haggler, 03-May-06 08:19 AM, #1
     Reply Along these lines, Kamuela_, 03-May-06 08:27 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 01:48 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Along these lines, Karel, 04-May-06 03:27 AM, #4
                    Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 03:47 AM, #5
                         Reply RE: Along these lines, nepenthe, 04-May-06 06:56 AM, #6
                              Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 07:36 AM, #7
                              Reply Man, Dio's Event board isn't always up to date., DurNominator, 04-May-06 01:03 PM, #8
                              Reply RE: Along these lines, Karel, 04-May-06 02:33 PM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #13042 Previous topic | Next topic