Subject: "I disagree" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #13042
Show all folders

HagglerWed 03-May-06 08:19 AM
Member since 30th Jun 2005
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13043, "I disagree"

You can get controls without having a charged up weapon just by the fact that you can have 8 weapons in the time it takes to learn your controls. Those controls are, in fact, a very nice part of the AP class. And really, your ratio doesn't have to be great just your kill count. By the time you start that unholy weapon, nothing also prevents you from having a/b/s/+ on yourself when you decide to charge into combat. I really don't see the problem. The AP class is good at what it should be and bad at what it shouldn't be. If anything, I'd say that their shield block should be nerfed because it's not really in line with the class ideals.

Side Note: I can't wait to see an unholy polearm just tearing the #### out of people. There are some _nice_ polearms.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAnti-paladins with a quote from Drok [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 03-May-06 07:38 AM
Reply I disagree, Haggler, 03-May-06 08:19 AM #1
     Reply Along these lines, Kamuela_, 03-May-06 08:27 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 01:48 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Along these lines, Karel, 04-May-06 03:27 AM, #4
                    Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 03:47 AM, #5
                         Reply RE: Along these lines, nepenthe, 04-May-06 06:56 AM, #6
                              Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 07:36 AM, #7
                              Reply Man, Dio's Event board isn't always up to date., DurNominator, 04-May-06 01:03 PM, #8
                              Reply RE: Along these lines, Karel, 04-May-06 02:33 PM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #13042 Previous topic | Next topic