Subject: "Idea: New Tribunal Power (Arrest)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #10356
Show all folders

romeThu 22-Sep-05 08:13 AM
Member since 30th Jul 2003
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10356, "Idea: New Tribunal Power (Arrest)"

There is another thread going dicussing full looting and the source of full looting between Tribunal and Outlander being the special guards. I'd like to also suggest a power that would combat this and make trib's more fun to play in general.

Arrest (target): This skill will cause the special guards with a trib to hold the target in place and not let him leave. This will allow time to RP investigation's and so forth without having to flag first and ask questions later. The victim would be allowed to flee, but in doing so would get an automatic flag for 'resisting arrest'.

There would have to be a relatively short timer on it (maybe 1 or 2 hours), so that evil trib's don't abuse this. Where this involves full looting is that the target could also be 'corpse'. If this target is used the special guards will corpseguard the corpse from everyone except the owner of the corpse or other trib's. This would allow the trib time to sort through what they needed, and wouldn't feel pressured to loot in order to 'protect the criminals things'.

Thoughts?

...Rome...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIdea: New Tribunal Power (Arrest) [View all] , rome, Thu 22-Sep-05 08:13 AM
Reply I don't get it, Nivek1, 22-Sep-05 10:39 AM, #2
Reply RE: I don't get it, rome, 23-Sep-05 07:21 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I don't get it, Nivek1, 23-Sep-05 02:05 PM, #5
          Reply RE: I don't get it, rome, 26-Sep-05 09:05 AM, #6
Reply RE: Idea: New Tribunal Power (Arrest), ORB, 22-Sep-05 10:35 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Idea: New Tribunal Power (Arrest), rome, 23-Sep-05 07:23 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #10356 Previous topic | Next topic