Subject: "Improve Vandalize" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Long-Term Projects Topic #155
Show all folders

Terwin05Fri 04-Jan-08 02:18 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2005
124 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#155, "Improve Vandalize"
Edited on Sun 20-Jan-08 07:38 PM

I'd love to see vandalize have wider use. I'm by no means an expert on its functionality, but it appears to only work in tribunal protected cities. I assume the wizard's shop in Galadon was made unsackable to keep things newbie friendly, but there are shops in other areas that I think I should be able to vandalize.

For example, the alchemist in Udgaard, shoppies in Arkham, and the silver tower shop. These are examples of places where an outlander doesn't really have any business bartering with the shopkeepers for RP reasons, but as far as I can tell they cannot be vandalized.

I recognize that one of the outlander drawbacks is that they don't benefit as much from buyable preps, but I'm not sure I see the harm in letting people take a crack at those shops once per login.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicImprove Vandalize [View all] , Terwin05, Fri 04-Jan-08 02:18 PM
Reply RE: Vandalize already works in many of those places. tx..., Drokk, 21-Jan-08 04:58 AM, #2
Reply RE: Improve Vandalize, Zulghinlour, 20-Jan-08 07:39 PM, #1
Top Long-Term Projects Topic #155 Previous topic | Next topic