Carrion Fields MUD
Facebook

Vote for Carrion Fields at Top Mud Sites!


Subject: "Busy day Part 2 - Quinzoe, Undaraxyl and Ereo" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3454
Show all folders

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 12:06 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3483, "Busy day Part 2 - Quinzoe, Undaraxyl and Ereo"


          








*** I have lowbie retrieval help but I decide to weaken the gargoyle a bit anyways... ***

<1224/1224(100%) 417(93%) 1141(94%) civilized 6 PM>
shove
A growling wolverine has arrived.
A leering gargoyle has some small but disgusting cuts.

*** A wolverine was not who I expected...***

<1224/1224(100%) 417(93%) 1141(94%) civilized 6 PM>
shove un
The Arkham guard yells 'The criminal Quinzoe is here at Stone Steps Before the Temple of the Scarab! PROTECT THE
INNOCENT!!'
The Arkham guard hits a growling wolverine.
The Arkham guard hits a growling wolverine.
A leering gargoyle has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1224/1224(100%) 417(93%) 1141(94%) civilized 6 PM>
shove und
A growling wolverine rakes his claws across your body.
A growling wolverine's raking claws MANGLES you!
A growling wolverine's raking claws DISMEMBERS you!
You yell 'Help! a growling wolverine is clawing me!'
A leering gargoyle has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1141(94%) civilized 6 PM>
shove wolve
You parry a leering gargoyle's slash.
The Arkham guard's whip injures a growling wolverine.
The Arkham guard's kicked dirt misses a growling wolverine.
A growling wolverine's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** the Arkham guard!
A growling wolverine's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** the Arkham guard!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
Your divine power MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
Your slice MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
Your divine power MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
A leering gargoyle has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1141(94%) civilized 6 PM>
shove wolverine
You couldn't budge them.
You hear the snarls of a disturbed wolverine!
You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
You parry a growling wolverine's claw and return an attack of your own.
Your slice DISMEMBERS a growling wolverine!
A growling wolverine ferociously backlashes as you strike him hard.
You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
A leering gargoyle has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>
shove wolverine

You dodge a leering gargoyle's slash.
A leering gargoyle tries to disarm you, but fails.
The Arkham guard's whip injures a growling wolverine.
A growling wolverine's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** the Arkham guard!
A growling wolverine's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** the Arkham guard!
A growling wolverine's claw MANGLES the Arkham guard!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
Your divine power MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
Your slice misses a leering gargoyle.
A leering gargoyle dodges your divine power.
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
A leering gargoyle is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>
You shove a growling wolverine in front of a leering gargoyle!
You hear the snarls of a disturbed wolverine!

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>

The Arkham guard's whip hits a growling wolverine.
A growling wolverine's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
A growling wolverine's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
A growling wolverine's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>

A growling wolverine bares his teeth and is filled with a frenzied rage!

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>

A leering gargoyle's slash decimates a growling wolverine!
The Arkham guard's whip hits a growling wolverine.
A growling wolverine's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
A growling wolverine's claw MANGLES a leering gargoyle!

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>

A growling wolverine has fled!
A growling wolverine leaves north.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>
People near you:

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>
k out
Your slice *** DEVASTATES *** a leering gargoyle!
A leering gargoyle is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>

You parry a leering gargoyle's slash.
Your slice misses a leering gargoyle.
Your divine power MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
A leering gargoyle is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>

You parry a leering gargoyle's slash.
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
Your divine power MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
Your slice misses a leering gargoyle.
Your divine power MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
Your divine power MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
A leering gargoyle is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>
shove wolv
A leering gargoyle says 'Embrace the dark, Child of the Scarab.'
A zombie of the dwarven smith has arrived.
A zombie of the dwarven smith has arrived.
A mummified warrior has arrived.
A flesh golem has arrived.
A leering gargoyle is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1077/1224(87%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>
shove wolverine

You yell 'Die, Undaraxyl, you sorcerous dog!'
Undaraxyl utters the words, 'saxzf xafe turr'.
Undaraxyl points to you and says 'Die'.
Undaraxyl's word of death *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
They aren't here.
A leering gargoyle is covered with bleeding wounds.

<964/1224(78%) 417(93%) 1132(94%) civilized 6 PM>

You parry a leering gargoyle's slash.
You parry Undaraxyl's defilement and return an attack of your own.
Your slice maims Undaraxyl!
A flesh golem screams and attacks you!
You parry a flesh golem's smash.
You parry a flesh golem's smash.
A mummified warrior screams and attacks you!
You slide a sword into a mummified warrior's defenses after bouncing back from your block.
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a mummified warrior!
You parry a mummified warrior's claw.
You parry a mummified warrior's claw.
A zombie of the dwarven smith screams and attacks you!
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
You parry a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch and return an attack of your own.
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a zombie of the dwarven smith!
A zombie of the dwarven smith's punch EVISCERATES you!
A zombie of the dwarven smith screams and attacks you!
You parry a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch and return an attack of your own.
Your slice MANGLES a zombie of the dwarven smith!
You parry a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
Your divine power MANGLES a leering gargoyle!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a leering gargoyle!
A leering gargoyle is covered with bleeding wounds.

<913/1224(74%) 417(93%) 1093(90%) civilized 6 PM>
shove undar

Ereo has arrived.
A leering gargoyle says 'Embrace the dark, Child of the Scarab.'
A leering gargoyle is covered with bleeding wounds.

<913/1224(74%) 417(93%) 1093(90%) civilized 6 PM>
You shove Undaraxyl in front of a leering gargoyle!
Undaraxyl yells 'Help! Glaunm is shoving me into battle!'

<913/1224(74%) 417(93%) 1093(90%) civilized 6 PM>
h You yell 'Die, Ereo, you sorcerous dog!'
Ereo utters the words, 'unsoojry'.
Ereo creates an onslaught of water, drowning you!
Ereo fades into existence.
Ereo's onslaught of water === OBLITERATES === you!
Ereo is in perfect health.

<731/1224(59%) 417(93%) 1093(90%) civilized 6 PM>
h zom

A leering gargoyle's slash hits Undaraxyl.
Undaraxyl's defilement DISMEMBERS a leering gargoyle!
Ereo fades into existence.
Ereo's magic mauls you.
Your slice injures Ereo.
Ereo parries your divine power.
Your slice wounds Ereo.
Your slice wounds Ereo.
Ereo has a few scratches.

<708/1224(57%) 417(93%) 1075(89%) civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
You parry the Nightwalker's claw.
A mummified warrior laces its fingers together and hammers its fists at you!
A mummified warrior's crushing blow leaves you dazed!
A mummified warrior's crushing blow MASSACRES you!
Ereo has a few scratches.

<629/1224(51%) 417(93%) 1072(89%) civilized 6 PM>

Ereo utters the words, 'unsoojry'.
Ereo creates an onslaught of water, drowning you!
Ereo fades into existence.
Ereo's onslaught of water MANGLES you!
Ereo has a few scratches.

<536/1224(43%) 417(93%) 1072(89%) civilized 6 PM>

Undaraxyl utters the words, 'judifgz'.
Undaraxyl boldly proclaims a curse, and a leering gargoyle seems to falter under it.
Ereo has a few scratches.

<536/1224(43%) 417(93%) 1072(89%) civilized 6 PM>

You parry the Nightwalker's claw and return an attack of your own.
Your slice MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
You dodge the Nightwalker's claw.
You parry a flesh golem's smash.
You parry a flesh golem's smash.
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
You parry a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch and return an attack of your own.
Your slice *** DEMOLISHES *** a zombie of the dwarven smith!
You parry a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
A leering gargoyle's slash misses Undaraxyl.
Undaraxyl's defilement DISMEMBERS a leering gargoyle!
Undaraxyl's defilement DISMEMBERS a leering gargoyle!
Ereo fades into existence.
Ereo's magic mauls you.
You parry Ereo's magic and return an attack of your own.
Your slice wounds Ereo.
Your slice wounds Ereo.
Your slice wounds Ereo.
Ereo parries your divine power.
Ereo parries your slice.
You kick dirt at Ereo, but it strikes something unseen before hitting her
Ereo has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/1224(41%) 417(93%) 1024(85%) civilized 6 PM>
You start aiming at a zombie of the dwarven smith.
A zombie of the dwarven smith is convulsing on the ground.

<513/1224(41%) 417(93%) 1024(85%) civilized 6 PM>
A leering gargoyle bars the way into the Temple.
A leering gargoyle says 'Only those initiated into the Temple may enter.'
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A zombie of the dwarven smith is convulsing on the ground.

*** Time to go. As I'm fleeing... ***

<519/1224(42%) 427(95%) 918(76%) water 7 PM>
In the River Canal

[Exits: north east west]

<519/1224(42%) 427(95%) 914(75%) PROTECTED water 7 PM>
A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.

<519/1224(42%) 427(95%) 914(75%) PROTECTED water 7 PM>

A vulture pecks at you with his beak.
A vulture's pecking beak decimates you!
You yell 'Help! a vulture is pecking me!'
No way! You are still fighting!
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 914(75%) PROTECTED water 7 PM>
People near you:
(PK) a vulture In the River Canal
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 914(75%) PROTECTED water 7 PM>
North Khalid Road

[Exits: east west]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
Sitting cross-legged in the dirt, an ascetic sits here muttering prayers.
You flee from combat!

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 911(75%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 911(75%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
North Khalid Road

[Exits: east west]

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 909(75%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
North Khalid Road

[Exits: east south west]
A dirty seagull hops through the crowd searching for scraps of food.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A boy dressed in peasant clothes lounges here.
Zindani practices his forms here.

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 907(75%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.
Bridge Over the Khalid River

[Exits: north south]
A lazy alley cat lies here.

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 905(75%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
South Khalid Avenue

[Exits: north east south west]
A tax collector is here making his rounds.
A man lies here in squalor, begging for food.
A man lies here in squalor, begging for food.
(Hide) A man dressed in nomad's hides wanders through the city.

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 903(75%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.

<494/1224(40%) 427(95%) 903(75%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

A vulture pecks at you with his beak.
A vulture's pecking beak devastates you!
You yell 'Help! a vulture is pecking me!'
No way! You are still fighting!
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<464/1224(37%) 427(95%) 903(75%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
Bridge Over the Khalid River

[Exits: north south]
A lazy alley cat lies here.
You flee from combat!

<464/1224(37%) 427(95%) 901(74%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
South Khalid Avenue

[Exits: north east south west]
(Translucent) (WANTED) A large vulture swoops down to investigate signs of death and decay.
A tax collector is here making his rounds.
A man lies here in squalor, begging for food.
A man lies here in squalor, begging for food.
(Hide) A man dressed in nomad's hides wanders through the city.

<464/1224(37%) 427(95%) 899(74%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
Inside the Gate of Sihaam

[Exits: north [east] south [west]]
A guard stands here watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.

<464/1224(37%) 427(95%) 897(74%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
Outside the Gate of Sihaam

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points south towards the Desert of Araile and Sands of Sorrow.

<464/1224(37%) 427(95%) 895(74%) civilized 7 PM>

A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.
Inside the Gate of Sihaam

[Exits: north [east] south [west]]
A guard stands here watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.

<464/1224(37%) 427(95%) 889(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Spell: 'damnation' modifies save vs spell by 19 for 26 hours.
Spell: -1- 'detect invis' for 20 hours.
Song: 'canticle of the gods' modifies save vs spell by -19 for 20 hours.
Song: 'canticle of the gods' modifies hit roll by 9 for 20 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hp by 106 for 5 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies armor class by 25 for 5 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hit roll by 5 for 5 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies damage roll by 10 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -23 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'stone skin' modifies armor class by -40 for 0 hours.
Spell: -2- 'pass door' for -1 hours.

<464/1224(37%) 427(95%) 889(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.
People near you:
(PK) a vulture Inside the Gate of Sihaam

<464/1224(37%) 427(95%) 889(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
A vulture pecks at you with his beak.
A vulture's pecking beak devastates you!
You yell 'Help! a vulture is pecking me!'
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<434/1224(35%) 427(95%) 889(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

A gate guard of Hamsah Mu'tazz yells 'The criminal Quinzoe is here at Inside the Gate of Sihaam! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
A gate guard of Hamsah Mu'tazz yells 'The criminal Quinzoe is here at Inside the Gate of Sihaam! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
A gate guard of Hamsah Mu'tazz yells 'The criminal Quinzoe is here at Inside the Gate of Sihaam! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<434/1224(35%) 427(95%) 889(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
Base of the Eastern Arrows Tower

[Exits: [west] up]
You flee from combat!

<434/1224(35%) 427(95%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<434/1224(35%) 427(95%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<434/1224(35%) 427(95%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
rec
You try to slow your breathing, but cannot find calm.

<434/1224(35%) 417(93%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ereo Shipyard

<434/1224(35%) 417(93%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
You peer west through the tower gate and see:
***** Range 1 *****
A guard stands here watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.

You scan up.
***** Range 1 *****
An armed soldier paces here on guard duty.
An armed soldier paces here on guard duty.
An armed soldier paces here on guard duty.
A soldier stands here looking out over the countryside.

You scan down.

<434/1224(35%) 417(93%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
Inside the Gate of Sihaam

[Exits: north [east] south [west]]
A guard stands here watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
Your skin feels soft again.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 908(75%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ereo Shipyard
The fires of the Beacon Tower are lit, sending light out over the sea.
The guard towers follow suit and the street lamps are lit by city servants.
The city gate rumbles closed, lowered on chains.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 908(75%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
South Khalid Avenue

[Exits: north east south west]
A tax collector is here making his rounds.
A man lies here in squalor, begging for food.
A man lies here in squalor, begging for food.
(Hide) A man dressed in nomad's hides wanders through the city.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 906(75%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
Bridge Over the Khalid River

[Exits: north south]
A lazy alley cat lies here.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 904(75%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
North Khalid Road

[Exits: east south west]
A dirty seagull hops through the crowd searching for scraps of food.
A boy dressed in peasant clothes lounges here.
Zindani practices his forms here.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 902(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ereo In the River Canal

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 902(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
Intersection of Yasir Row and North Khalid Road

[Exits: north west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 900(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>

A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.
Yasir Row

[Exits: north south]
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 898(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
The Southern Market Square

[Exits: north east south west]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A woman in dull-colored cloaks and wraps is here.
A woman in dull-colored cloaks and wraps is here.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 896(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.

<437/1224(35%) 429(95%) 896(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>

A vulture pecks at you with his beak.
A vulture's pecking beak MUTILATES you!
You yell 'Help! a vulture is pecking me!'
No way! You are still fighting!
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<398/1224(32%) 429(95%) 896(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
No way! You are still fighting!
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<398/1224(32%) 429(95%) 896(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
Yasir Row

[Exits: north south]
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.
You flee from combat!

<398/1224(32%) 429(95%) 894(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
The Southern Market Square

[Exits: north east south west]
(Translucent) (WANTED) A large vulture swoops down to investigate signs of death and decay.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A woman in dull-colored cloaks and wraps is here.
A woman in dull-colored cloaks and wraps is here.
A prostitute says to you 'Looking for a fantastic time?'

<398/1224(32%) 429(95%) 892(74%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
The Center of Market Square

[Exits: north east south west]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
The Imperial Recruiter seeks to expand the Empire.
An elderly woman squats here, begging for coins.
A warrior dressed in the hides of a nomad stands here.
A warrior dressed in the hides of a nomad stands here.
A nomad trader is here re-adjusting the weight of his pack.

<398/1224(32%) 429(95%) 890(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
The Northern Market Square

[Exits: north east south west]
A quiet servant fades into the background.
A meek serving woman carries on her master's business.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A merchant stands amidst a pile of hemp rugs, selling his wares.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.

<398/1224(32%) 429(95%) 888(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.

<398/1224(32%) 429(95%) 888(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>

A vulture pecks at you with his beak.
A vulture's pecking beak MUTILATES you!
You yell 'Help! a vulture is pecking me!'
No way! You are still fighting!
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 888(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
No way! You are still fighting!
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 888(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
No way! You are still fighting!
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 888(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
No way! You are still fighting!
A vulture has some small but disgusting cuts.

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 888(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
The Northwestern Market Square

[Exits: north east south west]
A nomad trader walks the city streets.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.
You flee from combat!

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 886(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
Western Al Abbas

[Exits: east west]

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 884(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
Western Al Abbas

[Exits: north east west]
A meek serving woman carries on her master's business.

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 882(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
Inside the Bahiyaa Gate

[Exits: [north] east south [west]]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A nomad trader walks the city streets.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A brightly-dressed man with a broad smile is here talking.

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 880(73%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
Outside the Bahiyaa Gate

[Exits: north [east] south west]
A sign points north towards Balator and south towards the Desert of Araile.

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 878(72%) civilized 8 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Spell: 'damnation' modifies save vs spell by 19 for 25 hours.
Spell: -1- 'detect invis' for 19 hours.
Song: 'canticle of the gods' modifies save vs spell by -19 for 19 hours.
Song: 'canticle of the gods' modifies hit roll by 9 for 19 hours.
Skill: 'recuperate' for 5 rounds.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 4 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hp by 106 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies armor class by 25 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hit roll by 5 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies damage roll by 10 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -23 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 3 hours.
Spell: -2- 'pass door' for -1 hours.

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 878(72%) civilized 8 PM>
People near you:

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 878(72%) civilized 8 PM>
Inside the Bahiyaa Gate

[Exits: [north] east south [west]]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A nomad trader walks the city streets.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A brightly-dressed man with a broad smile is here talking.
A city greeter says 'Hail, Glaunm, and welcome home.'

<358/1224(29%) 429(95%) 872(72%) PROTECTED civilized 8 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ereo The Southern Market Square
(PK) Quinzoe The Northern Market Square

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 895(74%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ereo The Center of Market Square

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 895(74%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
Outside the Bahiyaa Gate

[Exits: north [east] south west]
A sign points north towards Balator and south towards the Desert of Araile.

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 893(74%) civilized 9 PM>
People near you:

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 893(74%) civilized 9 PM>
Inside the Bahiyaa Gate

[Exits: [north] east south [west]]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A nomad trader walks the city streets.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A brightly-dressed man with a broad smile is here talking.

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ereo The Center of Market Square

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ereo The Northwestern Market Square

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ereo Western Al Abbas

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 887(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
The Avenue of Abedim

[Exits: north south]
Sitting cross-legged in the dirt, an ascetic sits here muttering prayers.

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 885(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
The Avenue of Abedim

[Exits: north east south]
An elderly woman squats here, begging for coins.

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 883(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
People near you:

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 883(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
Western Steps of the Great Temple

[Exits: east west]
Calling to the crowds, a minister proclaims the glory of the Light.

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 882(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
Inside the Great Temple

[Exits: north south west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 881(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
Great Temple of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Hall of Destruction

[Exits: north east south]
A stone statue of winged Sho'Kahn sits here.
A figurine of the Father of Devils sits here in a darkened shrine.

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 880(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
Great Temple of Hamsah Mu'tazz

[Exits: north east west up]

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 879(73%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
healThe High Altar of the Great Temple

[Exits: north south]
An old woman kneels here in prayer.
(White Aura) The Enlightened Master of the Temple is here, praying for the weak.

<365/1224(29%) 446(99%) 878(72%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
heal heal
You pay the Enlightened Master 900 copper coins.
The Enlightened Master closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
Your wounds rapidly heal.

<455/1224(37%) 446(99%) 878(72%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
heal heal
You pay the Enlightened Master 900 copper coins.
The Enlightened Master closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
Your wounds rapidly heal.

<545/1224(44%) 446(99%) 878(72%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
heal heal

Your sense of calm dissipates.

<545/1224(44%) 446(99%) 878(72%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
You pay the Enlightened Master 900 copper coins.
The Enlightened Master closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
Your wounds rapidly heal.

<635/1224(51%) 446(99%) 878(72%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
heal healPeople near you:
(PK) Ereo Inside the Bahiyaa Gate

<635/1224(51%) 446(99%) 878(72%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
heal heal
You pay the Enlightened Master 900 copper coins.
The Enlightened Master closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
Your wounds rapidly heal.

<725/1224(59%) 446(99%) 878(72%) PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>

Ereo has arrived.

*** Oh here we go. ***






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicGlaunm logs [View all] , Twist, Mon 11-Dec-17 02:57 PM
Reply Final death, Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:56 PM, #47
Reply Hunter becomes hunted, Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:51 PM, #46
Reply Rhoyshdean, Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:29 PM, #44
Reply Shortly after..., Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:40 PM, #45
Reply Anathema(s) and Reavers, oh my!, Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:25 PM, #43
Reply Glaunm loses his cool, Twist, 20-Dec-17 12:52 PM, #42
Reply Rumble near the Fortress Part 1, Twist, 20-Dec-17 12:19 PM, #40
Reply Rumble near the Fortress Part 2, Twist, 20-Dec-17 12:26 PM, #41
Reply Undaraxyl on its home turf, Twist, 18-Dec-17 05:46 PM, #38
Reply Undaraxyl on its home turf 2, Twist, 18-Dec-17 05:46 PM, #39
Reply Deleted message, Twist, 18-Dec-17 05:43 PM, #37
Reply Grumba, Twist, 14-Dec-17 02:47 PM, #33
Reply Part 2, Twist, 14-Dec-17 02:56 PM, #34
     Reply RE: Part 2, Cerybis (Anonymous), 18-Dec-17 11:12 PM, #35
Reply Busy day Part 1 - Undaraxyl and Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 12:00 PM, #28
Reply Busy day Part 2 - Quinzoe, Undaraxyl and Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 12:06 PM #29
     Reply Busy day Part 3 - Quinzoe, Undaraxyl and Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 12:17 PM, #30
          Reply Busy day Part 4 - Quinzoe, Undaraxyl and Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 12:54 PM, #31
               Reply Busy day Final - Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 01:00 PM, #32
Reply Emgaimiennam, Twist, 12-Dec-17 11:52 AM, #27
Reply Vezrin, Venj, Annalaethina, Twist, 12-Dec-17 11:35 AM, #26
Reply Jirbep, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:43 PM, #25
Reply Juuli, then Quinzoe, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:39 PM, #24
Reply Yhendorn, Shaem, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:32 PM, #23
Reply Shaem, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:29 PM, #22
Reply Annalaethina and Emgaimiennam, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:25 PM, #21
Reply Annalaethina, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:21 PM, #20
Reply Many days later..., Twist, 18-Dec-17 05:30 PM, #36
Reply One way to get War Master..., Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:45 PM, #17
Reply Quamlu, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:37 PM, #15
Reply Ceth Round 1, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:29 PM, #12
Reply Ceth Round 2, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:34 PM, #13
     Reply Ceth Final Round, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:36 PM, #14
Reply Thorawyn, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:24 PM, #11
Reply Cio, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:22 PM, #10
Reply Ereo, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:20 PM, #9
Reply Bakazar, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:17 PM, #8
Reply Vezrin, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:14 PM, #7
Reply Next Vezrin fight - Round 1, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:08 PM, #18
     Reply Next Vezrin fight - Round 2, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:14 PM, #19
Reply Vs. Nhac and Krazcart, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:01 PM, #6
Reply Rematch, kinda, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:40 PM, #16
Reply Vraknar, Twist, 11-Dec-17 03:18 PM, #4
Reply Next Vraknar fight..., Twist, 11-Dec-17 03:23 PM, #5
Reply vs. Truden, Twist, 11-Dec-17 03:12 PM, #3
Reply Snorting kills, kids..., Twist, 11-Dec-17 03:06 PM, #2
Reply Rope-a-dope vs. Torbkarn, Twist, 11-Dec-17 02:58 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3454 Previous topic | Next topic
Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1
Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com
 
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy.

Terms of Service
2001-2016 Carrion Fields, LLC. All Rights Reserved.