Carrion Fields MUD
Facebook

Vote for Carrion Fields at Top Mud Sites!


Subject: "Next Vezrin fight - Round 1" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3454
Show all folders

TwistMon 11-Dec-17 05:08 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3472, "Next Vezrin fight - Round 1"


          








<1174/1222(96%) 397(91%) 1041(89%) civilized 2 PM>
Vezrin has arrived.
A leering gargoyle is writhing in agony.

<1174/1222(96%) 397(91%) 1041(89%) civilized 2 PM>
eyej
A leering gargoyle bars the way into the Temple.
A leering gargoyle says 'Only those initiated into the Temple may enter.'
A leering gargoyle is writhing in agony.

<1174/1222(96%) 397(91%) 1041(89%) civilized 2 PM>
eyej
Vezrin leaves north.
A leering gargoyle is writhing in agony.

<1174/1222(96%) 397(91%) 1041(89%) civilized 2 PM>
eyejPANIC! You couldn't escape!
A leering gargoyle is writhing in agony.

<1174/1222(96%) 397(91%) 1041(89%) civilized 2 PM>
eyejThe Intersection of Corrine and Dragon

[Exits: north east south west]
(White Aura) (WANTED) Vezrin is here.
You flee from combat!

<1174/1222(96%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
afYou aren't fighting anyone.

<1174/1222(96%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
l
You yell 'Die, Vezrin, you sorcerous dog!'
Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Vezrin has assailed you with the demons of Hell!
Vezrin's torments MANGLES you!
Vezrin has a few scratches.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

You parry Vezrin's claw.
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Your slash MUTILATES Vezrin!
Vezrin deflects your sting with his shield.
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
eyej
You bring the handle of an iron-studded whip named 'Manticore' about, but miss Vezrin's eyes.
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You are hungry.
You are starving!
You are thirsty.
You are dying of thirst!
Pain racks you as an insatiable hunger takes root!
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

You parry Vezrin's claw.
Your sting EVISCERATES Vezrin!
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin parries your sting.
Seizing upon a flaw in Vezrin's tactics, you swiftly kick him!
With your decisive kick you drive the spike of your boot into your foe!
Your kick devastates Vezrin!
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
eyej

Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

You dodge Vezrin's claw.
You dodge Vezrin's claw.
Your weapon sticks to Vezrin's shield!
A shield made of boiled leather pulls against your weapon, but it doesn't budge.
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Your sting maims Vezrin!
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
You reach out and jab the handle of an iron-studded whip named 'Manticore' into Vezrin's eyes!
Your eye jab hits Vezrin.
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
The strength flees from your muscles.
You can no longer find the strength to wield a wicked iron sword.
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

You parry Vezrin's claw.
Your sting maims Vezrin!
Your punch misses Vezrin.
Vezrin deflects your sting with his shield.
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin parries your punch.
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
du scim
Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Vezrin causes a stinging swarm of insects to descend upon you!
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1087/1222(88%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
du scimitar

Vezrin's claw MASSACRES you!
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin absorbs the force of your punch with a pair of armguards from the snow worm.
Your sting EVISCERATES Vezrin!
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1021/1222(83%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
drive n
You dual wield a ghostly scimitar.
A ghostly scimitar feels like a part of you!
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1021/1222(83%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
You make a furious drive at Vezrin and push you both into Dragon Road!
Dragon Road

[Exits: north [east] south [west]]
(White Aura) (WANTED) Vezrin is here, fighting YOU!
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.
You make a second furious rush and send Vezrin sprawling!
Your furious drive wounds Vezrin.
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1021/1222(83%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

The Arkham guard yells 'The criminal Vezrin is here at Dragon Road! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
The Arkham guard gets a wild look in his eyes.
You parry Vezrin's claw.
Vezrin's claw MASSACRES you!
Your sting EVISCERATES Vezrin!
Vezrin parries your burst of energy.
Vezrin knocks your burst of energy harmlessly to the side.
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<941/1222(77%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

Vezrin's claw EVISCERATES you!
Vezrin's claw MANGLES you!
Vezrin deflects your sting with his shield.
Vezrin deflects your burst of energy with his shield.
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness befalls you as profane power scrapes your vision away!
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
drive n
You make a furious drive at someone and push you both into somewhere!
You can't see a thing!
You make a second furious rush and send someone sprawling!
Your furious drive injures someone.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

You parry someone's claw.
You parry someone's claw.
Your sting MUTILATES someone!
Someone parries your burst of energy.
Someone parries your sting.
Someone parries your burst of energy.
Something turns insubstantial, slips through someone's defenses, and strikes a powerful blow!
Your critical hit MANGLES someone!
Someone is gushing blood.

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
drive e

You parry someone's claw.
You parry someone's claw.
Someone parries your sting.
Someone parries your burst of energy.
Your sting devastates someone!
Someone parries your sting.
Someone is gushing blood.

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

You fail to get in one more shot as someone flees.
Someone has fled!
Someone leaves west.
But you're not fighting anyone right now.

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>

Someone yells 'The criminal Vezrin is here at Main Street! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
Someone yells 'The criminal Vezrin is here at Main Street! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1039(88%) civilized 2 PM>
You can't see a thing!

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1036(88%) civilized 2 PM>
You can't see a thing!

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1033(88%) civilized 2 PM>
You can't see a thing!

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1030(88%) civilized 2 PM>
heal bAlas, you cannot go that way.

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1030(88%) civilized 2 PM>
heal blindness
You pay someone 525 copper coins.
Someone closes its eyes for a moment and nods at you.
You can see again.
Your vision returns!

<802/1222(65%) 397(91%) 1030(88%) civilized 2 PM>

A fire giant writhes in pain as a thorny plant grows within him.
A fire giant's thornheart barely scratches him.
You are hungry.
You are starving!
You are thirsty.
You are dying of thirst!
The swarms of insects bite you mercilessly.
Your swarm of insects decimates you!
Your thirst injures you.
Your hunger injures you.
The Arkham guard yells 'You see what happens when you mess with me, Vezrin? You die!'

<750/1222(61%) 371(85%) 1004(85%) civilized 3 PM>
mtThe City Garden

[Exits: north south]
A Vistani woman slowly pushes her brightly decorated cart through the streets.

<750/1222(61%) 371(85%) 1002(85%) civilized 3 PM>
mtMain Street

[Exits: north east [south] west]
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.

<750/1222(61%) 371(85%) 1000(85%) civilized 3 PM>
mtTown Circle

[Exits: north east south west down]
(White Aura) (WANTED) Vezrin is here.
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.

<750/1222(61%) 371(85%) 998(85%) civilized 3 PM>
mt
They aren't here.

*** Fix your target, idiot ***

<750/1222(61%) 371(85%) 998(85%) civilized 3 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Vezrin Town Circle

<750/1222(61%) 371(85%) 998(85%) civilized 3 PM>
m
Vezrin leaves north.

*** snip ***

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 978(83%) civilized 6 PM>
ltThe Intersection of Arcanus and Dragon

[Exits: north east south west]
(White Aura) (WANTED) Vezrin is here, fighting the Arkham guard.
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 976(83%) civilized 6 PM>
lt
You entangle Vezrin's feet and send him to the ground!
Your lash scratches Vezrin.
Vezrin yells 'Help! Glaunm is lashing me!'
Vezrin has a few scratches.

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 976(83%) civilized 6 PM>

Your sting maims Vezrin!
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin has a few scratches.

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 976(83%) civilized 6 PM>
drive
The Arkham guard's bash seems to slide around Vezrin.
Vezrin's claw MASSACRES the Arkham guard!
Vezrin deflects your sting with his shield.
Your sting EVISCERATES Vezrin!
Vezrin parries your burst of energy.
Your sting decimates Vezrin!
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 976(83%) civilized 6 PM>
drive s
You failed to drive Vezrin.
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 976(83%) civilized 6 PM>
Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in the Arkham guard's direction.
The Arkham guard looks befuddled momentarily, before pushing away some unseen trouble.
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 976(83%) civilized 6 PM>

The Arkham guard's slice hits Vezrin.
The Arkham guard's weapon sticks to Vezrin's shield!
A shield made of boiled leather pulls against the Arkham guard's weapon, but it doesn't budge.
Your sting EVISCERATES Vezrin!
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 976(83%) civilized 6 PM>
drive s

Vezrin has fled!
Vezrin leaves east.

<1072/1222(87%) 325(75%) 976(83%) civilized 6 PM>
lt
dashBut you're not fighting anyone right now.
It starts to rain.
The Arkham guard has arrived.
The Arkham guard checks the ground for tracks.
The Arkham guard leaves east.
The Arkham guard checks the ground for tracks.
The Arkham guard leaves east.
The Arkham guard has arrived.
The Arkham guard checks the ground for tracks.
The Arkham guard leaves east.
The Arkham guard has arrived.
The Arkham guard checks the ground for tracks.
The Arkham guard leaves east.
The sun sets below the horizon.
You are hungry.
You are starving!
You feel less hungry.
The swarms of insects bite you mercilessly.
Your swarm of insects decimates you!
Your hunger injures you.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 963(82%) civilized 7 PM>
dashThey aren't here.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 963(82%) civilized 7 PM>
dash e las ve
Arkham's streetlamps are lit, and the citizens retreat to their homes for nightfall.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 963(82%) civilized 7 PM>
dash e las vez
Arcanus Avenue

[Exits: [north] east [south] west]
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.
They aren't here.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 960(82%) civilized 7 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Vezrin The Intersection of Arcanus and Ipswich

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 960(82%) civilized 7 PM>
dash e las vez
Arcanus Avenue

[Exits: [north] east [south] west]
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.
A man with a huge smile stands with his arms open, waiting to greet you.
Sanadaren says 'Care to learn about everlasting life?'
They aren't here.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 957(81%) civilized 7 PM>
dash e las vez
The Intersection of Arcanus and Ipswich

[Exits: [north] [east] south west down]
An Arkham guard vigilantly roams the city streets searching for the lawless.
(White Aura) (WANTED) Vezrin is here.
You lash at Vezrin's feet with a barb tipped cat-o-nine tails!
Your lash misses Vezrin.
Vezrin yells 'Help! Glaunm is lashing me!'
The Arkham guard yells 'The criminal Vezrin is here at The Intersection of Arcanus and Ipswich! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>

You parry Vezrin's claw.
Your weapon sticks to Vezrin's shield!
A shield made of boiled leather pulls against your weapon, but it doesn't budge.
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Your burst of energy maims Vezrin!
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Your sting maims Vezrin!
A ghostly scimitar turns insubstantial, slips through Vezrin's defenses, and strikes a powerful blow!
Your critical hit MANGLES Vezrin!
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>
drive s

You get in one more shot on Vezrin as he flees.
Your parting blow EVISCERATES Vezrin!
Vezrin has fled!
Vezrin leaves down.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>
da
Vezrin has arrived.
The Arkham guard yells 'This battle shall be your end, Vezrin!'

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>
dash
Vezrin has fled!
Vezrin leaves down.
But you're not fighting anyone right now.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>
lt
They aren't here.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>
lt
ltThey aren't here.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>
lt
They aren't here.

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>
People near you:

<1033/1222(84%) 312(72%) 954(81%) civilized 7 PM>
dash d
The Arkham guard has arrived.
The Arkham guard checks the ground for tracks.
The Arkham guard checks the ground for tracks.
The Arkham guard has arrived.
The Arkham guard checks the ground for tracks.
The Arkham guard has arrived.
The Arkham guard has arrived.

Autosaving.
You are hungry.
You are starving!
You feel your pulse slow down.
A tinge of doubt pollutes your thoughts.
You find it difficult to continue with such ardor.
The swarms of insects bite you mercilessly.
Your swarm of insects decimates you!
Your hunger injures you.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 941(80%) civilized 8 PM>
dash d las vez
Northeast Entrance to the Tunnels

[Exits: south up]
A gray rodent with tangled fur is here moving along the ground.
A tiny squeak betrays the presence of a brown bat.
A brown rodent is here, cleaning his whiskers.
They aren't here.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 940(80%) civilized 8 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Vezrin A Tunnel Walkway

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 940(80%) civilized 8 PM>
The Intersection of Arcanus and Ipswich

[Exits: [north] [east] south west down]
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
People near you:

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
pouch
thYou get the pouch of nourishment from the girdle of endless space.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
thirsYou open the pouch of nourishment.
A sweet aroma wafts across your nose as you open the pouch of nourishment.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
thirst
You get some taglo jerky from the pouch of nourishment.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You finish eating some taglo jerky.
Your stomach still grumbles with hunger.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You close the pouch of nourishment.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You put the pouch of nourishment in the girdle of endless space.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You get an everfull skin from the girdle of endless space.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You drink water from an everfull skin.
You do not feel thirsty.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
pouchYou put an everfull skin in the girdle of endless space.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
pouch
You get the pouch of nourishment from the girdle of endless space.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You open the pouch of nourishment.
A sweet aroma wafts across your nose as you open the pouch of nourishment.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You get a tender leg of lamb from the pouch of nourishment.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You finish eating a tender leg of lamb.
You start to feel full.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You close the pouch of nourishment.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
You put the pouch of nourishment in the girdle of endless space.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
People near you:

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 939(80%) civilized 8 PM>
Arcanus Avenue

[Exits: [north] east [south] west]
A man with a huge smile stands with his arms open, waiting to greet you.
Sanadaren says 'Care to learn about everlasting life?'

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 936(80%) civilized 8 PM>
Arcanus Avenue

[Exits: [north] east [south] west]

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 933(79%) civilized 8 PM>
People near you:

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 933(79%) civilized 8 PM>
The Intersection of Arcanus and Dragon

[Exits: north east south west]

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 930(79%) civilized 8 PM>
Dragon Road

[Exits: north [east] south west]
Ghalnir the banker patiently stands behind his counter, twiddling his thumbs.
A weary Arkham guard gives a painful grimace as he addresses his captain.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 927(79%) civilized 8 PM>
Town Circle

[Exits: north east south west down]
The Imperial Recruiter seeks to expand the Empire.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 924(79%) civilized 8 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
Ghalnir the banker patiently stands behind his counter, twiddling his thumbs.
A weary Arkham guard gives a painful grimace as he addresses his captain.

You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.

***** Range 2 *****
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.

You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A cathedral guard stands statuesque, guarding the doorway to the cathedral.
A cathedral guard stands statuesque, guarding the doorway to the cathedral.

You scan up.
You scan down.
***** Range 1 *****
A brown rodent with matted fur is here moving along the ground.


<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 924(79%) civilized 8 PM>
People near you:

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 924(79%) civilized 8 PM>
Entrance to the Tunnels

[Exits: north east south west up]
A brown rodent with matted fur is here moving along the ground.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 923(79%) civilized 8 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Vezrin Northeast Entrance to the Tunnels

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 923(79%) civilized 8 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A tiny rust colored rodent with matted fur is here moving along the ground.

***** Range 2 *****
Hanging from the cave top, a bat looks lazily at you.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A tiny brown rodent with tussled fur is here searching along the ground.

***** Range 2 *****
A bat is here, clicking and squeaking with noise.

***** Range 3 *****
A brown rodent with matted fur is here moving along the ground.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A black rodent with streaked fur is here scurrying along the ground.

***** Range 2 *****
A tiny bat is here, fluttering his wings.

You scan west.
***** Range 2 *****
A large white rodent with matted fur is here.

***** Range 3 *****
A brown rodent with matted fur is here sniffing the air.
Here hangs a brownish bat, its wings folded over his face.

You scan up.
***** Range 1 *****
The Imperial Recruiter seeks to expand the Empire.

You scan down.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 923(79%) civilized 8 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Vezrin Northeast Entrance to the Tunnels

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 923(79%) civilized 8 PM>
A Tunnel Walkway

[Exits: north south]
A tiny rust colored rodent with matted fur is here moving along the ground.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 922(78%) civilized 8 PM>
A Bend in the Tunnel Walkway

[Exits: south west]
Hanging from the cave top, a bat looks lazily at you.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 921(78%) civilized 8 PM>
dashPeople near you:

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 921(78%) civilized 8 PM>
dash e
You can make out the sounds of flapping wings in the darkness.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 921(78%) civilized 8 PM>
dash e lasA Tunnel Walkway

[Exits: north south]
A tiny rust colored rodent with matted fur is here moving along the ground.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 920(78%) civilized 8 PM>
dash e lasEntrance to the Tunnels

[Exits: north east south west up]
A brown rodent with matted fur is here moving along the ground.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 919(78%) civilized 8 PM>
dash e lasPeople near you:
(PK) Vezrin Northeast Entrance to the Tunnels

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 919(78%) civilized 8 PM>
dash e lasTown Circle

[Exits: north east south west down]
The Imperial Recruiter seeks to expand the Empire.

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 918(78%) civilized 8 PM>
dash e lasPeople near you:

<994/1118(88%) 299(69%) 918(78%) civilized 8 PM>
dash e
Lightning flashes in the sky.
The swarm of insects lifts away.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1032(88%) civilized 9 PM>
dash Dragon Road

[Exits: north [east] south west]
Ghalnir the banker patiently stands behind his counter, twiddling his thumbs.
A weary Arkham guard gives a painful grimace as he addresses his captain.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1029(88%) civilized 9 PM>
dash The Intersection of Arcanus and Dragon

[Exits: north east south west]

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1026(87%) civilized 9 PM>
dash People near you:

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1026(87%) civilized 9 PM>
dash Arcanus Avenue

[Exits: [north] east [south] west]

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1023(87%) civilized 9 PM>
dash
The Arkham guard yells 'Your folly will not go unpunished, Vezrin!'

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1023(87%) civilized 9 PM>
dash Arcanus Avenue

[Exits: [north] east [south] west]
A man with a huge smile stands with his arms open, waiting to greet you.
Sanadaren says 'Care to learn about everlasting life?'

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1020(87%) civilized 9 PM>
dash
The Arkham guard yells 'How dare you assault the innocent, Vezrin?! You will pay for this!'

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1020(87%) civilized 9 PM>
dash
Vezrin has arrived.
Sanadaren says 'Care to learn about everlasting life?'
The Intersection of Arcanus and Ipswich

[Exits: [north] [east] south west down]
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.
An Arkham guard cautiously navigates his way through the foggy streets.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>

Vezrin has arrived.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>

The Arkham guard yells 'Your deeds will not go unpunished, Vezrin!'
The Arkham guard yells 'How dare you assault the innocent, Vezrin?! You will pay for this!'
The Arkham guard's kicked dirt misses Vezrin.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>

The Arkham guard yells 'I will pursue you to the death, Vezrin! To the DEATH!'

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>
lt
You entangle Vezrin's feet and send him to the ground!
Your lash scratches Vezrin.
Vezrin yells 'Help! Glaunm is lashing me!'
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>

Vezrin's claw DISMEMBERS the Arkham guard!
Vezrin's claw DISMEMBERS the Arkham guard!
Your sting maims Vezrin!
Your burst of energy MUTILATES Vezrin!
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>

The Arkham guard's kicked dirt misses Vezrin.
The Arkham guard lashes a double-tailed whitesteel whip at Vezrin's feet!
The Arkham guard's lash misses Vezrin.
Vezrin's claw MASSACRES the Arkham guard!
Vezrin parries your sting.
Vezrin parries your burst of energy.
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Vezrin deflects your sting with his shield.
Seizing upon a flaw in Vezrin's tactics, you kick dirt toward his eyes!
Vezrin is blinded by the dirt in his eyes!
Your kicked dirt scratches Vezrin.
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>
lt
You entangle Vezrin's feet and send him to the ground!
Your lash scratches Vezrin.
Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>

The Arkham guard's slice hits Vezrin.
Your sting devastates Vezrin!
Vezrin parries your burst of energy.
Vezrin parries your sting.
His feet aren't on the ground.
Vezrin is gushing blood.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>

The Arkham guard's slice hits Vezrin.
Vezrin's claw MUTILATES the Arkham guard!
Vezrin's claw EVISCERATES the Arkham guard!
Your sting MUTILATES Vezrin!
Your sting EVISCERATES Vezrin!
Seizing upon a flaw in Vezrin's tactics, you try to disarm him.
His weapon won't budge!
Vezrin is gushing blood.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>
lt

The Arkham guard leaves west.
Vezrin is gushing blood.

<1008/1118(90%) 322(74%) 1017(87%) civilized 9 PM>

Vezrin closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Vezrin disappears.
They aren't here.

*** End round 1





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicGlaunm logs [View all] , Twist, Mon 11-Dec-17 02:57 PM
Reply Final death, Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:56 PM, #47
Reply Hunter becomes hunted, Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:51 PM, #46
Reply Rhoyshdean, Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:29 PM, #44
Reply Shortly after..., Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:40 PM, #45
Reply Anathema(s) and Reavers, oh my!, Twist, 20-Dec-17 01:25 PM, #43
Reply Glaunm loses his cool, Twist, 20-Dec-17 12:52 PM, #42
Reply Rumble near the Fortress Part 1, Twist, 20-Dec-17 12:19 PM, #40
Reply Rumble near the Fortress Part 2, Twist, 20-Dec-17 12:26 PM, #41
Reply Undaraxyl on its home turf, Twist, 18-Dec-17 05:46 PM, #38
Reply Undaraxyl on its home turf 2, Twist, 18-Dec-17 05:46 PM, #39
Reply Deleted message, Twist, 18-Dec-17 05:43 PM, #37
Reply Grumba, Twist, 14-Dec-17 02:47 PM, #33
Reply Part 2, Twist, 14-Dec-17 02:56 PM, #34
     Reply RE: Part 2, Cerybis (Anonymous), 18-Dec-17 11:12 PM, #35
Reply Busy day Part 1 - Undaraxyl and Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 12:00 PM, #28
Reply Busy day Part 2 - Quinzoe, Undaraxyl and Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 12:06 PM, #29
     Reply Busy day Part 3 - Quinzoe, Undaraxyl and Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 12:17 PM, #30
          Reply Busy day Part 4 - Quinzoe, Undaraxyl and Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 12:54 PM, #31
               Reply Busy day Final - Ereo, Twist, 12-Dec-17 01:00 PM, #32
Reply Emgaimiennam, Twist, 12-Dec-17 11:52 AM, #27
Reply Vezrin, Venj, Annalaethina, Twist, 12-Dec-17 11:35 AM, #26
Reply Jirbep, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:43 PM, #25
Reply Juuli, then Quinzoe, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:39 PM, #24
Reply Yhendorn, Shaem, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:32 PM, #23
Reply Shaem, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:29 PM, #22
Reply Annalaethina and Emgaimiennam, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:25 PM, #21
Reply Annalaethina, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:21 PM, #20
Reply Many days later..., Twist, 18-Dec-17 05:30 PM, #36
Reply One way to get War Master..., Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:45 PM, #17
Reply Quamlu, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:37 PM, #15
Reply Ceth Round 1, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:29 PM, #12
Reply Ceth Round 2, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:34 PM, #13
     Reply Ceth Final Round, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:36 PM, #14
Reply Thorawyn, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:24 PM, #11
Reply Cio, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:22 PM, #10
Reply Ereo, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:20 PM, #9
Reply Bakazar, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:17 PM, #8
Reply Vezrin, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:14 PM, #7
Reply Next Vezrin fight - Round 1, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:08 PM #18
     Reply Next Vezrin fight - Round 2, Twist, 11-Dec-17 05:14 PM, #19
Reply Vs. Nhac and Krazcart, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:01 PM, #6
Reply Rematch, kinda, Twist, 11-Dec-17 04:40 PM, #16
Reply Vraknar, Twist, 11-Dec-17 03:18 PM, #4
Reply Next Vraknar fight..., Twist, 11-Dec-17 03:23 PM, #5
Reply vs. Truden, Twist, 11-Dec-17 03:12 PM, #3
Reply Snorting kills, kids..., Twist, 11-Dec-17 03:06 PM, #2
Reply Rope-a-dope vs. Torbkarn, Twist, 11-Dec-17 02:58 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3454 Previous topic | Next topic
Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1
Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com
 
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy.

Terms of Service
2001-2016 Carrion Fields, LLC. All Rights Reserved.