Subject: "Conflict between classes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #870
Show all folders

DanaeyaMon 18-Jul-05 07:59 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2005
16 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#870, "Conflict between classes"

I've been wondering if someone could help me out and give me a little information about which classes tend to be enemies with each other.

Some things are just natural. The evil classes are obviously not going to be friendly with paladins, and paladins can't be too pleased with thieves and assassins.

But what about classes like druids, and shamans and the like? Do they have typical enemies among the other classes? I realize it depends in large part on the people playing these classes and what their individual characters are like, but are there some classes that tend to despise others?

I'm sure some of this knowledge will come with experience, but the reason I ask is because I was grouped with someone earlier, and while looking for another groupmate, spoke to a druid about joining us. He didn't want to join with my other groupmate who was a conjurer, and my groupmate had guessed that he wouldn't. I had never considered that a druid wouldn't get along with a conjurer. He might have been a member of Battle, but I didn't notice any title after his name. In any case it got me thinking about natural enemies among the classes that might not be as obvious as paladin vs. anti-paladin but still exist.

I'd rather know early on about common stereotypical conflicts between classes so that I can avoid confusion later. I wouldn't want to be seen as a powerleveler grouping with people she shouldn't just because it's convenient.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicConflict between classes [View all] , Danaeya, Mon 18-Jul-05 07:59 PM
Reply That was probably me, incognito, 19-Jul-05 06:17 AM, #5
Reply Hiding classes tend not to be enemies, incognito, 19-Jul-05 06:15 AM, #4
Reply RE: Conflict between classes, DurNominator, 18-Jul-05 08:51 PM, #3
Reply RE: Conflict between classes, Qaledus, 18-Jul-05 08:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: Conflict between classes, nepenthe, 18-Jul-05 08:37 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #870 Previous topic | Next topic