Subject: "reply" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3894
Show all folders

NewtonSun 30-Sep-12 07:26 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2012
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3898, "reply"

Thank you all for the feedback. I was a "vet" in my other mud so am quite familiar with the necessary paranoia that goes along side <where/where pk> as well as the benefits of learning the Geography. I've been extremely impressed with the amount of willing aid people have given, despite the fact that I'm still below PK level (I'm sure that will change). I've chosen a good aligned Human Warrior as my first, as in my other mud I always suggested people try to learn the PK aspect of the game with the raw class that relies on melee/armor/consumables as to force exploration. I had planned on speaking with some from Fortress (the good aligned Cabal as I understand), do you all feel as though this is a good strategy based upon your mechanics? I'm excited about roles and will -definitely- be using them! I will also keep the bias from angsty players away from my interpretation, the harsh environment is one I both expect and welcome.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew player here! [View all] , Newton, Sat 29-Sep-12 03:38 PM
Reply reply, Newton, 30-Sep-12 07:26 PM #4
Reply I'd give a lot of thought to good aligned arial assassi..., TMNS, 30-Sep-12 07:46 PM, #5
Reply I think that's a decent route to go., Amberion, 01-Oct-12 02:04 AM, #6
Reply I wrote a basic minmaxing guide you might find helpful., DurNominator, 01-Oct-12 04:06 AM, #7
Reply Alright, here is the 411 (at least for me)., TMNS, 30-Sep-12 12:55 PM, #3
Reply RE: New player here!, Retan, 29-Sep-12 03:52 PM, #1
     Reply Dio's can be helpful, Rayihn, 29-Sep-12 04:39 PM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3894 Previous topic | Next topic