Subject: "Poisoners- ingredients and affects?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3713
Show all folders

Supa Me2 (Anonymous)Fri 24-Feb-12 09:45 PM
Charter member
#3713, "Poisoners- ingredients and affects?"

So I've been trying out a thief studying the poisoner path...

Is the only way to tell the actual affects of a poison to try it yourself (and also make an antidote)? Then does the antidote have to be the exact same ingredients...or how does that work?

Also, how does it work when combining ingredients? I tried combining ingredients that both made one kind of poison and I got a completely different kind. Is there some kind of logic behind this, or is it simply trial and error (so many possible combos!)? How likely are multiple ingredients to produce better vials (vs. single ingredients)?

Emetic poison seems pretty straightforward. But can someone explain what the impacts of fear poison are? How about neurological poison? What do these actually do to other players in practical terms. I don't have a good sense about what they actually do so not sure how they should be used.

Do better/stronger poisons have different types of impacts, or just last longer or do greater damage?

Thanks for the help.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPoisoners- ingredients and affects? [View all] , Supa Me2 (Anonymous), Fri 24-Feb-12 09:45 PM
Reply Now that I won't be outting myself by helping you with ..., Twist, 28-Feb-12 01:06 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3713 Previous topic | Next topic