Subject: "Have you already asked every non-Imperial hero?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3515
Show all folders

DurNominatorFri 07-Oct-11 12:04 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3518, "Have you already asked every non-Imperial hero?"

Empire is hated by a lot of people IC. You should have asked every non-imperial hero. Maybe a mage could word you home? Every mage in the game that is up to rank 29 or above should be able to help you this way. Maybe ask BattleRagers or Fortress to come to your aid? If you are not a mage or obviously evil. Perhaps ask the Imperials for a return potion? If they don't want to help you leave, you could rank in the Imperial Palace, killing Imperial Vanquishers in order to perfect skills and get xp (providing that you are of high enough level to do it safely. Just flee and rest if you get hurt). You could also give the imperials lengthy moral lectures about your ideals. The idea is that they prefer you not being in the Imperial Lands and too start to want you out of there.

If the situation is ####ty and you can't play, you can also quit by dropping link if you have no way of getting out of there after trying everything, then play later. It is generally frowned upon by staff and players, but if you have to go IRL, then you have to go.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDealing with centurions? [View all] , Ayathkiran (Anonymous), Thu 06-Oct-11 10:19 PM
Reply Either, incognito, 07-Oct-11 08:20 PM, #6
Reply I'm left to speculate, but., Homard, 07-Oct-11 06:28 AM, #4
Reply RE: Dealing with centurions?, Daevryn, 07-Oct-11 12:33 AM, #3
Reply Have you already asked every non-Imperial hero?, DurNominator, 07-Oct-11 12:04 AM #2
Reply Why not ask Baerinika or someone to save you?, Artificial, 06-Oct-11 10:26 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Why not ask Baerinika or someone to save you?, Isildur, 07-Oct-11 12:36 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Why not ask Baerinika or someone to save you?, Ayathkiran (Anonymous), 08-Oct-11 02:36 PM, #7
               Reply Perhaps you should re-read my post, incognito, 08-Oct-11 03:21 PM, #8
               Reply Keep of the Righteous, Twist, 08-Oct-11 04:00 PM, #9
               Reply I wouldn't recommend the IC pray, by the way, incognito, 08-Oct-11 06:58 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: I wouldn't recommend the IC pray, by the way, Rayihn, 08-Oct-11 08:06 PM, #11
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3515 Previous topic | Next topic