Subject: "Joining a Cabal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #315
Show all folders

DindonThu 11-Dec-03 03:42 AM
Member since 01st Dec 2003
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#315, "Joining a Cabal"

Hey, I have a pretty general question I guess. I'm probably what most people would call a newbie. I've been playing this mud for about 5 months and have had quite a few characters but the farthest i've gotten is to about rank 30 or near that. However, I have another one with a pretty good desc and feasible role and he's around rank 30 again and I was considering trying to join a Cabal.

Thing is, i've never been part of one and I don't want to join one and let everyone down because I don't know all the areas and i'm not amazing yet at pk or anything though I do alright. I know I probably wouldn't get in anyway but I don't want to make a fool of myself. I guess my question is, should I rank up a few characters to hero without any affiliations first and learn more aspects of the game and wait for a future character of mine to apply? Or will joining a cabal help me learn the game? I don't know what it's like so any input would be much appreciated. I figure the immortal in charge of the cabal will expect me to know all these things I don't know yet, but I wonder if maybe they'll help you along. Thanks in advance.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicJoining a Cabal [View all] , Dindon, Thu 11-Dec-03 03:42 AM
Reply RE: Joining a Cabal, Isildur, 16-Dec-03 12:32 AM, #4
Reply I miss brew. nt, Dugruain, 16-Dec-03 08:34 PM, #5
Reply I say join..., Dugruain, 13-Dec-03 06:08 PM, #3
Reply RE: Joining a Cabal, fleshofchaos, 11-Dec-03 04:59 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Joining a Cabal, Dindon, 11-Dec-03 06:45 AM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #315 Previous topic | Next topic