Subject: "Sounds kind of like an assassin revamp, more than a new class entirely." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2424
Show all folders

JavaMon 25-May-09 07:09 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2425, "Sounds kind of like an assassin revamp, more than a new class entirely."

I like the idea of different schools to learn different tricks. That seems to be the way the game is going. I think about half the classes have some level of customization beyond just the standard set of skills given.

I'm not sure what the purpose of the "belt" system would be. I guess similar to the way assassin kicks work now, where perfecting certain skills gives access to new ones. I hate that mechanic, but I guess it works.

Really though, I think there are a few other classes that would need a revamp before assassins. Shamen being the most obvious one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA possible idea for a new class [View all] , ilanthas, Mon 25-May-09 07:02 PM
Reply So, you played Darkmists?, camist, 25-May-09 08:28 PM, #2
Reply Hell yea!, Rodriguez, 26-May-09 04:22 AM, #3
Reply Sounds kind of like an assassin revamp, more than a new..., Java, 25-May-09 07:09 PM #1
     Reply True, AceBushido, 26-May-09 11:17 AM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2424 Previous topic | Next topic