Subject: "I had not sait that houses should be 'safe' :P" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1955
Show all folders

DervishMon 08-Oct-07 10:17 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#1957, "I had not sait that houses should be 'safe' :P"
Edited on Mon 08-Oct-07 10:24 AM

Like guildhalls perhaps (if you hire a good doorguard). Can buy door with lock, alarm and hire a guard
Can customize furniture and such

And if you get someone's housekey in RL you won't become an owner of house, right? You will just have one key.

Same can be done here. And it could crumble after some time.

Outlanders could burn them (with some restrictions). Thieves could really steal (not just BJ, trap/bind or wait for hours till someone will come to the Inn)
Wealthy ones can spend money one more way (quite interesting, I think)

Boost to RP. Cities are a bit more realistic. Now I can _really_ say "I was born in Galadon. Let me show you my house. It's here, quite a poor hat near river, but its my house" (no mom, though ).

So, another wheel in big mechanism of CF

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicEstate and economics [View all] , Dervish, Mon 08-Oct-07 03:22 AM
Reply No offence but this is a horrible idea., NMTW, 08-Oct-07 05:19 PM, #7
Reply RE: Estate and economics, Daevryn, 08-Oct-07 01:11 PM, #5
Reply Wasn't something similar _removed_?, terinth, 08-Oct-07 03:07 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Wasn't something similar _removed_?, Daevryn, 08-Oct-07 05:39 PM, #8
          Reply Largely unrelated question (Re:save):, TheDude, 08-Oct-07 05:55 PM, #9
               Reply RE: Largely unrelated question (Re:save):, Daevryn, 08-Oct-07 09:03 PM, #10
                    Reply I think it's something like a flat text file except wor..., terinth, 09-Oct-07 03:42 AM, #11
Reply This kind of thing just doesn't fit the CF spirit IMHO...., Nightshade, 08-Oct-07 10:57 AM, #3
Reply I agree. CF isn't about permanency. NT, nebel, 08-Oct-07 11:03 AM, #4
Reply There are no safe rooms in CF, DurNominator, 08-Oct-07 08:51 AM, #1
     Reply I had not sait that houses should be 'safe' :P, Dervish, 08-Oct-07 10:24 AM #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1955 Previous topic | Next topic