Subject: "Edges" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1820
Show all folders

RadeThu 02-Aug-07 07:15 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
157 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1820, "Edges"

I don't understand the edges and how to use them.

From the helpfile on edges it's clear that exploring, imm rewards, etc. will give you edges. However it seems a little unclear about some things, racial edges in particular. Does everyone get to choose their racial edge? How do I do that?

Are edges like practices where you get one and then use it to pick an edge or does it work more like thief skill points where you get points towards edges and various edges cost various levels of points?

Assuming I get to choose edges, how do I choose them? I use 'discuss guildmaster' frequently and I get experience and stuff but never any mention of edges. Is there a way to get a list of what edges are available to me, or do I just have to try every single one and hope my guildmaster will just give it to me?

Once you get an edge, do they have levels like skills? i.e. will it always just be 'on' or does it improve through use?

A quick "Rade/Idiot's guide to edges syntax" would be great.

TIA,
Rade

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicEdges [View all] , Rade, Thu 02-Aug-07 07:15 AM
Reply Another website request, Rade, 02-Aug-07 09:01 AM, #3
Reply RE: Edges, Daevryn, 02-Aug-07 08:04 AM, #2
Reply RE: Edges, Not An Imm, 02-Aug-07 07:41 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1820 Previous topic | Next topic