Subject: "Exotic Weapons" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1773
Show all folders

ryanorionFri 29-Jun-07 06:02 PM
Member since 29th Jun 2007
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1773, "Exotic Weapons"

So from what I understand from the help file on them. You can only improve your skill with an exotic weapon through lots and lots of use.

I had a few questions I wanted to ask.

From the help file it seems like certain professions have an affinity for certain exotic weapons, while other professions probably wouldn't be able to ever become proficient with a certain exotic weapon. How do you figure this one out?

How exactly will you see the skill raise for an exotic weapon? I've noticed skill raises regarding the special combat skills you can use with an exotic weapon, is this the same skill as the exotic weapon itself, or is there another skill for that and what would it look like?

How exaclty does practicing a skill up work out? Would I be better off hunting at my level though less efficient with this weapon for percentage gains, or would I be better off hunting way below my level, just shooting for as many swings with the weapon as possible?

Ryan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExotic Weapons [View all] , ryanorion, Fri 29-Jun-07 06:02 PM
Reply Another Question:, Rodriguez, 30-Jun-07 02:25 PM, #3
Reply Did you expect to 'entangle' with a claw?, GinGa, 30-Jun-07 03:51 PM, #4
     Reply No, but maybe ripping with one dragon claw would be the..., Rodriguez, 30-Jun-07 04:04 PM, #5
          Reply It is, Theerkla, 30-Jun-07 04:12 PM, #6
          Reply Thanks /nt, Rodriguez, 30-Jun-07 04:18 PM, #8
          Reply Rip is rip is rip., DurNominator, 30-Jun-07 04:13 PM, #7
Reply Thought I'd cover the profession part, GinGa, 30-Jun-07 09:17 AM, #2
Reply RE: Exotic Weapons, DurNominator, 30-Jun-07 12:51 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1773 Previous topic | Next topic