Subject: "RE: Can someone explain the general nature of this game..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1689
Show all folders

keriostarWed 25-Apr-07 02:10 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2007
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1695, "RE: Can someone explain the general nature of this game..."

Thanks so much to everyone who's replied. I didn't expect such promptness, and was afraid I'd appear stupid, but the community proves robust. I'll definitely be checking this out.

One of the reasons I took an interest in this game was because of the presumably more-level playing field that you folks have alluded to--I was a little sick of the insurmountable dominance of veteran players in other games, so it seems like this might be the game for me.

Thanks again for your helpfulness.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCan someone explain the general nature of this game? [View all] , keriostar, Wed 25-Apr-07 10:42 AM
Reply RE: Can someone explain the general nature of this game..., keriostar, 25-Apr-07 02:10 PM #4
Reply RE: Can someone explain the general nature of this game..., Daevryn, 25-Apr-07 02:44 PM, #5
Reply RE: Can someone explain the general nature of this game..., Daevryn, 25-Apr-07 11:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: Can someone explain the general nature of this game..., Valguarnera, 25-Apr-07 11:18 AM, #2
Reply RE: Can someone explain the general nature of this game..., Tac, 25-Apr-07 11:12 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1689 Previous topic | Next topic