Subject: "RE: This is damn good advice..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1539
Show all folders

ElerosseWed 13-Dec-06 06:43 PM
Member since 01st Nov 2006
423 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1543, "RE: This is damn good advice..."

I would suggest looking for a class/race combo that does not look to be to complicated. Some class/race combos just have more easily usable tactics that would probably be easier to get the hang of at first. Other then that play something with some defined enemies, this will make it easier to find pk oppurtuinites (If you play a neutral neurtal sphere peace herald it might be hard to justify fighting alot ).

All classes are different though so learning to pk with a fire giant sword spec is not the same as learning to do it with a elf invoker. That said I would avoid mage classes at first and focus on more melee oriented classes, warriors, assassins, and rangers.

If I was forced to recomment something I would take a giant warrior sword spec or a svi warrior axe spec as they have some pretty easy tactics you should be able to figured out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLearning to PK [View all] , Tiatan, Wed 13-Dec-06 04:59 PM
Reply Use your current character to learn PK, DurNominator, 14-Dec-06 03:25 AM, #6
Reply RE: Use your current character to learn PK, Tiatan, 14-Dec-06 03:20 PM, #7
Reply RE: Learning to PK, Valguarnera, 13-Dec-06 05:31 PM, #1
     Reply This is damn good advice..., Tac, 13-Dec-06 05:53 PM, #2
          Reply RE: This is damn good advice..., Tiatan, 13-Dec-06 06:28 PM, #3
          Reply RE: This is damn good advice..., Elerosse, 13-Dec-06 06:43 PM #4
          Reply RE: This is damn good advice..., Isildur, 28-Jan-07 11:43 PM, #9
               Reply Um, no paladins do not get identify, Drag0nSt0rm, 29-Jan-07 11:32 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: Um, no paladins do not get identify, Isildur, 30-Jan-07 12:03 AM, #11
          Reply RE: This is damn good advice..., Daevryn, 13-Dec-06 10:07 PM, #5
               Reply RE: This is damn good advice..., randombutterfly, 27-Jan-07 12:30 PM, #8
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1539 Previous topic | Next topic