Subject: "RE: See it like this..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1459
Show all folders

super nerdThu 02-Nov-06 04:49 PM
Member since 01st Nov 2006
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1470, "RE: See it like this..."

First of all, I'd like to make it -realllly- clear that I am not trying to whine or am having an attitude. One of the problems of the internet is that you can't hear someone's attitude and just must assume that it is there. I have no attitude (Kinda scary really). I am merely just asking out of curiosity and am attempting to delve out the opinions of the players here. And I really like critisizm, too. Okay...

Yeah..."Why did you kill me?" That is really a horribly worded, grossly over-simplified question to ask...But when it becomes worrying, like you get killed by the same person over and over and over and you just can't be sure why, is it really that taboo to ask what's up? Sure, if you do that EVERY gosh darn time you die, you're being annoying, but what if you think this guy just might be a jerk OOCly and is killing you for no good role/IC/RP reason? If I can't ask what's up, and not be a little bit curious when someone goes on a killing rampage(logs off, logs on, kill, repeat), then it would be incredibly easy for anyone to start lopping heads off to annoy people without consenquenses. If you ignore those people and assume that it is IC, then what's keeping an otherwise fun system from being incredbly annoying and horrible abused?

I know I may be a bit too concerned about what other people are doing, but when it is directly affecting my playing experience so greatly, I wanna know whether my tenth death that day was just so a jerk could claim another notch on his pk chart.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPKs (questions; not a complaint) [View all] , super nerd, Wed 01-Nov-06 06:23 PM
Reply My experience:, Aodh, 12-Nov-06 09:59 PM, #17
Reply RE: PKs (questions; not a complaint), Brawny, 12-Nov-06 04:13 AM, #15
Reply PK and RP, DurNominator, 12-Nov-06 06:18 AM, #16
Reply By which name do you wish to be mourned?, TheDude, 01-Nov-06 09:17 PM, #3
Reply Cool Post. I Endorse!, Kastellyn, 03-Nov-06 12:47 AM, #13
     Reply I'd actually like to see this stickied, Drag0nSt0rm, 03-Nov-06 03:40 PM, #14
Reply Some advice, Lightmage, 01-Nov-06 07:30 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Some advice, super nerd, 01-Nov-06 09:10 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Some advice, Alenysi, 01-Nov-06 09:43 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Some advice, super nerd, 01-Nov-06 10:45 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Some advice, Alenysi, 02-Nov-06 12:20 AM, #6
                    Reply See it like this..., Marcus_, 02-Nov-06 05:26 AM, #7
                         Reply RE: See it like this..., super nerd, 02-Nov-06 03:07 PM, #8
                              Reply RE: See it like this..., Alenysi, 02-Nov-06 03:24 PM, #9
                              Reply RE: See it like this..., Elerosse, 02-Nov-06 03:44 PM, #10
                                   Reply RE: See it like this..., super nerd, 02-Nov-06 04:49 PM #11
                                        Reply RE: See it like this..., Daevryn, 02-Nov-06 07:16 PM, #12
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1459 Previous topic | Next topic