Subject: "RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1409
Show all folders

JajaFri 08-Sep-06 03:50 AM
Member since 07th Sep 2006
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1411, "RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins)"

Hello,

First of all, thank you for the answer!. Tt is quite informative and answers most of my questions. I am really sorry for their vagueness. Buy hey, is not this the reason we are not living in space already, misunderstanding each other?! So, I appreciate your efforts in getting my point.

Now to the unclarified part.

>>These questions were derived by my vain attempt to clearify
>>possible offensive tactics of an assassin combat. I used
>>newbie channel to ask: "If having both hands free makes me, an
>>assassin, more offensive?". I did not try to acknowledge just
>>what is generally better. I just need to know if I am going to
>>inflict more damage having both hands free. There were no
>>clear answers.

>There are no clear answers. Not to such vague questions. You might >find hands to be more offensive in some scenarios and less in >others. Maybe be more specific what you mean...

What is not clear? I have got two defined situations to compare. Me and THE foe. First case, I fight it wearing a shield and wielding my bare hand. Second, I fight it with both hands free. THE same foe, the same moment, the same everything. Am I more offensive in the second case? As far as I understood from your answers I am going to hit more often in the second case.

Mind you, I do not take other types of weapons into consideration now. I understand that hands are good when they are good. That is not the point of my interest.

I just try to understand specifics in how DUAL WIELD affects HAND TO HAND combat and effectiveness of related skills.

What is all my darn-long speach about? I tell you what! Do I?! Nah...I forgot what I was going to say. *grin*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins) [View all] , Jaja, Thu 07-Sep-06 01:14 PM
Reply Felar ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS dual wield claws., Scrimbul, 27-Sep-06 12:49 AM, #8
Reply Pretty sure you are wrong., (NOT Pro), 27-Sep-06 02:44 AM, #9
Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), Kastellyn, 08-Sep-06 12:26 PM, #5
Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), Jaja, 21-Sep-06 12:10 PM, #7
Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), TheDude, 07-Sep-06 02:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), Jaja, 08-Sep-06 03:50 AM #2
          Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), DurNominator, 08-Sep-06 05:43 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), Jaja, 08-Sep-06 05:58 AM, #4
                    Reply Oops my bad., TheDude, 09-Sep-06 02:28 PM, #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1409 Previous topic | Next topic