Subject: "I agree with other replies" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1207
Show all folders

CorrlaanWed 15-Mar-06 11:38 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1210, "I agree with other replies"

Changing your hometown is meant to be a difficult thing to do which is why it costs a pretty penny which you will find out if you take Crysseara's advice.

Learning the ways of the roads is a VERY...I stress...VERY good thing to do. And in fact the North Road goes directly from Udgaard's south gate to Galadon's north and there will not be (read 99% of the time) any aggressive mobs on the road to keep you from getting there.

Exploring this vast world is part of the fun of playing and I would just continue on with a character after making a minor error such as hometown. Who knows..perhaps you'll come to like Udgaard. There's often armor lying on the ground and far less PC's around to loot the pit when your waiting patiently for your things to return.

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City [View all] , Dashiv, Wed 15-Mar-06 04:38 PM
Reply RE: A Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City, Vortex Magus, 24-Mar-06 12:02 AM, #11
Reply I agree with other replies, Corrlaan, 15-Mar-06 11:38 PM #3
Reply RE: I agree with other replies, Dashiv, 16-Mar-06 11:16 AM, #5
     Reply Trust more experienced players..., Theerkla, 16-Mar-06 11:33 AM, #7
     Reply Agreed., Valguarnera, 16-Mar-06 02:08 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Agreed., Eskelian, 20-Mar-06 12:42 AM, #10
     Reply On age death and such., DurNominator, 16-Mar-06 02:02 PM, #8
Reply When life gives you lemons..., TheDude, 15-Mar-06 06:27 PM, #2
Reply RE: A Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City, Crysseara, 15-Mar-06 05:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City, Mort, 16-Mar-06 02:01 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Population:, Valguarnera, 16-Mar-06 11:27 AM, #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1207 Previous topic | Next topic