Subject: "A Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1207
Show all folders

DashivWed 15-Mar-06 04:38 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2006
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1207, "A Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City"

Well, when I first created this character, I happily went for Udgaard, it seemed like a nice place and all. The problem is, after playing for a while I have discovered it's completely devoid of all non-NPC life, and raiding the troglodyte caverns gets very old very fast. To cap it all, it's in the middle of nowhere, and I can't find my way to anywhere hospitable.

What I'd quite like to do is change my home city to Galadon, because that seems like where the party's at. But apparently (when I go to the Udgaard registry to change), I'm 'not welcome there'.

So the question is: Am I stuck respawning in Udgaard for the rest of my natural life (meaning it looks like Im going to have to perfect the art of sprinting southwards to Galadon avoiding all of the numerous varieties of hostile things), or have I missed something obvious in my newbieness?

Cheers in advance!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City [View all] , Dashiv, Wed 15-Mar-06 04:38 PM
Reply RE: A Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City, Vortex Magus, 24-Mar-06 12:02 AM, #11
Reply I agree with other replies, Corrlaan, 15-Mar-06 11:38 PM, #3
Reply RE: I agree with other replies, Dashiv, 16-Mar-06 11:16 AM, #5
     Reply Trust more experienced players..., Theerkla, 16-Mar-06 11:33 AM, #7
     Reply Agreed., Valguarnera, 16-Mar-06 02:08 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Agreed., Eskelian, 20-Mar-06 12:42 AM, #10
     Reply On age death and such., DurNominator, 16-Mar-06 02:02 PM, #8
Reply When life gives you lemons..., TheDude, 15-Mar-06 06:27 PM, #2
Reply RE: A Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City, Crysseara, 15-Mar-06 05:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A Slight Difficulty With Changing Home City, Mort, 16-Mar-06 02:01 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Population:, Valguarnera, 16-Mar-06 11:27 AM, #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1207 Previous topic | Next topic