Subject: "Trepidation and the Fun Factor" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1044
Show all folders

SPNWed 23-Nov-05 04:52 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1044, "Trepidation and the Fun Factor"

Here is my problem. Yes, I am aware I am playing a race/class that might be adverse to the Outlanders, making me an open target for powers such as trepication and bio empathy.

Here is my problem. Pre 11, walking through the woods is already a royal pain, throw on top of that trepidation, and it makes me want to straight up delete because I am 2 hours for every step in some areas... Also it makes me want to shoot who ever the #### gets their jollies from seeing pre lvl 11 characters move like molasses, this is definately not fun for me, and if it is fun for someone else, they are sick and deserve to FOAD.

I do not mind it being allowed to hit me 11 and above, since you are in the pk-ranges, but pre-11 skills that very adversly affect lowbie characters I think should be changed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTrepidation and the Fun Factor [View all] , SPN, Wed 23-Nov-05 04:52 PM
Reply RE: Trepidation and the Fun Factor, Saith, 25-Nov-05 09:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Trepidation and the Fun Factor, SPN, 26-Nov-05 05:11 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Trepidation and the Fun Factor, Saith, 26-Nov-05 05:47 PM, #3
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1044 Previous topic | Next topic