Subject: "Siteban For Spamming:(" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3160
Show all folders

KarsonWeltyCSTMon 21-Mar-11 12:18 AM
Member since 05th Nov 2010
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3160, "Siteban For Spamming:("

I got pissed last night after Niruyo got jumped by the gank squad, and rage deleted. I logged on as a new char to ask a question...Thirty-eight people were logged on and no one answered the question. I asked it a few times, prayed it, as well, and waited patiently, at first. So, after a few minutes of no one responding, and being livid from Niruyo's death I spammed the question to a random person, which, I admit, was stupid. I'm assuming since I was baned an IMM was on...Why didn't they answer? Not very newbie friendly to not answer a simple legit newbie question. I wanted to know if half-elves could wear elf armor. I was contemplating my next build at the time. Anyways, I never read the helpfile on spamming, had I known that it would have led to me being baned, I wouldn't have done it. I'm wondering if the ban can be lifted? I was just starting to get a hang of things here, and really enjoy playing CF, and have no prior complaints against me. Today was a really horrible day IRL for me, which isn't an excuse. I read the helpfile on webpage and it says siteban is the worst punishment, and seeing as I only did it once I think its excessive. I'll be a good little nerd if you guys will let me log back on.

Karson

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSiteban For Spamming:( [View all] , KarsonWeltyCST, Mon 21-Mar-11 12:18 AM
Reply RE: Siteban For Spamming:(, Daevryn, 21-Mar-11 07:41 PM, #7
Reply The reason you were banned, incognito, 21-Mar-11 01:59 PM, #4
Reply Yep, MoetEtChandon, 21-Mar-11 03:35 PM, #6
Reply RE: Siteban For Spamming:(, Zulghinlour, 21-Mar-11 10:41 AM, #2
Reply Automated bans for spamming. That was a great idea., Quixotic, 21-Mar-11 12:49 PM, #3
     Reply It's funny that you mention that, MoetEtChandon, 21-Mar-11 03:40 PM, #5
Reply Why don't you try asking such questions in the forums?, DurNominator, 21-Mar-11 02:49 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3160 Previous topic | Next topic