Subject: "The manual is more or less gathered from game helpfiles" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1553
Show all folders

DurNominatorTue 19-Dec-06 03:26 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1568, "The manual is more or less gathered from game helpfiles"

By the looks of it. I've noticed that helpfiles for even simplest basic commands are usually worth reading. This snippet caught my eye when browsing the newbie guide:

Keeping your description to 80 characters per line (including spaces) is the first step toward making sure other people can read your description without undue effort.

The best way of doing this is to use the wrap chop function in Dioxide's unofficial CF page, which gives the output in convenient paste to game-format with the note+ role+ desc+ added in front of the lines. The page url is www.qhcf.net .
Dio's also has forums(logs in particular tend to be posted mainly in Dio's, where they have their own board) and some other CF-related stuff you may or may not find useful.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Welcome to CF and all that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHelp understanding death result [View all] , Lund, Mon 18-Dec-06 12:53 PM
Reply RE: Help understanding death result, Tiatan, 18-Dec-06 02:09 PM, #2
Reply RE: Help understanding death result, DurNominator, 18-Dec-06 02:04 PM, #1
     Reply Wow. Thank you for the super-detailed answer! <nt>, Lund, 18-Dec-06 04:18 PM, #3
          Reply There is a newbie guide in the help section., DurNominator, 19-Dec-06 12:02 PM, #4
               Reply Printed with gratitude. <nt>, Lund, 19-Dec-06 01:49 PM, #5
                    Reply The manual is more or less gathered from game helpfiles, DurNominator, 19-Dec-06 03:26 PM #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1553 Previous topic | Next topic