Subject: "Heavens, yes." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1416
Show all folders

trhSun 10-Sep-06 03:28 PM
Member since 09th Jul 2006
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1418, "Heavens, yes."

I suppose I thought this was common knowledge, or that there was a helpfile for it. But I suppose if you're newer to the game, it probably hasn't been explained to you.

Yes, there is definitely factors that go into weapon level vs player level. This is mostly to act as a balancing factor. I'll try to explain it as briefly and to-the-point as possible. Others may have more to throw into the answer.

This really only applies to lower level characters. A low level character cannot wield high average/high level weapons with the same efficiency a character around the same level of the high average/high level weapon could. So you can't go and loot a hero, take his level 50, average 28 weapon, with your level 15 fire giant, and expect to dish out mangles like the hero would. You'll definitely get more damage out of a weapon that is at or around your level, or obviously, lower than your level.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWeapon level and wielder level [View all] , Jaja, Sun 10-Sep-06 03:08 PM
Reply Heavens, yes., trh, 10-Sep-06 03:28 PM #2
Reply RE: Heavens, yes., Jaja, 11-Sep-06 04:49 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Heavens, yes., Kastellyn, 11-Sep-06 10:06 AM, #5
Reply Yes, but..., Theerkla, 10-Sep-06 03:25 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Yes, but..., trh, 10-Sep-06 03:32 PM, #3
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1416 Previous topic | Next topic