Subject: "April 2024" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Code Changes Topic #304
Show all folders

IshuliTue 02-Apr-24 05:51 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2168 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#304, "April 2024"
Edited on Thu 04-Apr-24 10:21 AM

**Legacies**
My immediate goal was to create a new legacy, but really struggled finding a nice niche for one where we have such good coverage on them.
So instead I ended up doing some tweaks. The goal was not to "improve weaker legacies" but more that I read through their descriptions (not just their code) and added things I thought were thematically relevant and also neat. I did slightly buff one I expect I'll regret buffing though. So here we go.

- Forsaken Thoughts - Will now help pierce through sanctuary.
- Maelstrom of the Veils - Will now help you hit dodgey people.
- Incarnadine Wave - Increased duration of affects, helps against people with stoneskin.
- Riddle of Resilience - Now properly applies to some things it was missing from. In particular a number of paladin physical debilitations.
- Fist of the Titan - Helps you against more abilities. If it would apply to your wrist/forearm, it will help you against it. This includes kotegaeshi and more.
- Surrounding the Sunrise - Helps you avoid hits if you're alone and facing many foes.
- One With Shadows - Helps you evade when not in combat.
- Whirlwind of Steel - Helps you not get hit by riposte, concealed, etc.
- Fortress of the Spirit - Helps interfere with things that would invade your mind.

I had seen a few people complain about incarnadine not firing enough. So I tested it. It was more than fine. But I realized it's probably because you don't know WHAT makes it fire. So part of this legacy tweakage involves me just flat out telling you the most important part of incarnadine: hitroll.

We'll see how this goes! Have fun!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicApril 2024 [View all] , Ishuli, Tue 02-Apr-24 05:51 PM
Reply Orcs and Holy Word, Ishuli, 09-Apr-24 09:03 PM, #2
Reply Some small stuff, Ishuli, 08-Apr-24 06:57 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Code Changes Topic #304 Previous topic | Next topic