Subject: "Quest Reward Transparency" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Code Changes Topic #269
Show all folders

IshuliThu 20-Apr-23 01:32 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2148 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#273, "Quest Reward Transparency"
Edited on Thu 20-Apr-23 01:32 PM

Some quests had functions that were effectively impossible to know in relation to your constitution/deaths, but were benefiting it.

I'm not a fan of that, since you really wouldn't know to take advantage of it unless you coded it or happened to be told, or had the SUPER SUPER unlikely chance of noticing it.

So quests that affect that now give a message indicating as much, when it does happen. Keep an eye out and you'll see it.

I may end up just making these quests *NOT* do that. I'm not really a fan of the idea as is, much less of it being a "Now I have to NOT do this quest and save it until such and such". So I'll watch, and potentially change it to something else later.

Beyond that, quests are still things that you should only learn/discuss in-game, thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicApril 2023 [View all] , Ishuli, Sat 01-Apr-23 11:14 AM
Reply Quest Reward Transparency, Ishuli, 20-Apr-23 01:32 PM #4
Reply Sea Snake Form, Ishuli, 20-Apr-23 12:55 PM, #3
Reply Shamans, Ishuli, 19-Apr-23 09:32 PM, #2
Reply Faceslash, Ishuli, 08-Apr-23 03:54 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Code Changes Topic #269 Previous topic | Next topic