Subject: "RE: somtimes you just get the feeling" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9551
Show all folders

HammerSongTue 08-Oct-02 07:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9559, "RE: somtimes you just get the feeling"

I hate getting into debates about this stuff so like Intronan, please e-mail me with your concerns. I will point out a couple of things that you and anyone who feels like stating is more than welcome to contest, however I'm not participating in a imm bashing contest so don't expect me to reply:

In one instance, you were right and I was wrong. Battle had it's back to the wall and ended up losing two items because of an order to gain the Sceptre. That order came specifically because those said ragers were sitting around in the village waiting for something to happen. Hardly productive but again, the loss of those items are my fault and I take responsibility for that.

I eat my words on that one.

However, never, ever is it good to contest or argue the will of the Gods, which I felt you were doing at one point. Maybe I took it the wrong way.

I log on quite a bit only to see 10+ ragers and no Grimoire/Sceptre/Link. I also happen to see very few obstructions that would keep them from getting these. Cap this off with miserable tactics, very little intuitive from some of the more recent battles and you get a village with no direction (students of war). My gut feeling is that no one is learning how to become better ragers and ultimately, that + the destruction of magic is the goal of the cabal.

My point of view, my perspective. Easily argued from another point. My dime and quarter.

P.S.: I knew Bronagh was you. Sometimes it's just easy to pick ya out

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Bronagh the Master of Steel [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 08-Oct-02 03:16 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Bronagh the Master of Steel, Bryvac, 09-Oct-02 11:06 AM, #16
Reply somtimes you just get the feeling, Abernyte, 08-Oct-02 03:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: somtimes you just get the feeling, Thralkoz, 08-Oct-02 04:21 PM, #2
     Reply I always recomend...., Past Battle (Guest), 08-Oct-02 09:58 PM, #6
          Reply is ragers all you play, dead orc (Guest), 09-Oct-02 06:43 AM, #12
               Reply not exclusive to ragers, Abernyte, 09-Oct-02 10:33 AM, #15
     Reply RE: somtimes you just get the feeling, Intronan, 08-Oct-02 04:26 PM, #3
     Reply Totally understand..., Lightmage, 08-Oct-02 07:06 PM, #4
     Reply RE: somtimes you just get the feeling, HammerSong, 08-Oct-02 07:28 PM #5
     Reply RE: somtimes you just get the feeling, ArChaos, 09-Oct-02 12:48 AM, #9
     Reply I like this., Nashrad (Guest), 09-Oct-02 12:55 AM, #10
     Reply RE: somtimes you just get the feeling, Nwayreth (Guest), 09-Oct-02 09:44 AM, #14
     Reply I hate to say this but..., Harokatsu (Guest), 08-Oct-02 11:24 PM, #7
     Reply Hey, Minyar, 09-Oct-02 12:03 AM, #8
     Reply RE: somtimes you just get the feeling, Kastellyn, 09-Oct-02 03:59 AM, #11
     Reply Your still around!, Minyar, 09-Oct-02 07:45 AM, #13
     Reply Stop playing ragers Abernyte!, Thornheart (Guest), 09-Oct-02 11:11 AM, #17
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9551 Previous topic | Next topic