Subject: "RE: The politics of the Empire" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92612
Show all folders

ValguarneraSun 23-May-10 09:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92645, "RE: The politics of the Empire"

Summary: You were being obnoxious to more powerful members of Empire. That usually doesn't end well.

You would think characters that have actually spend the majority of their lives within the empire would get some kind of credit for doing so. But, no, it depends on your IP as others have said.

You were demoted, and later made Anathema by players. They did not require any staff involvement. The only reason you weren't made Anathema earlier was that the offended party couldn't see you, but a clever member of the Empire tracked you down and used a Faerie Fog prep to bring you out. Then, bam.

But when you have a cabal of players that are nothing but a77holes why not step in? YOu see your numbers right now? You need to do something. It's pathetic how this happens. Players do nothing but demote others within their sect for no reason just because I would have made it to the top.

Why would we step in? It's not against the game rules or the cabal's roleplay for them to be rude to you, especially given how you essentially roleplayed an angry child.

My favorite Qdoca quote, after being dressed down for insolence: "(EMPIRE) Qdoca: i thought we were a brotherhood here" Right there, you sealed your Anathema. You just can't say something that stupid over the Empire cabal without expecting flack. Even if you think you're the only person on, never say anything that stupid over the Empire channel, because laughing that hard might cause Zulgh to spill his beer as he windmill-slams the stop-sign-sized, glowing red Anathema button on the wall next to his computer.

Also: After you're made Anathema, paladins and Fortress raiders still do not want to work with you. Stop asking them.

And I do see Empire's numbers. They have four more members than Fortress, but a much lower average level. They keep their item less than any cabal except Scion. your claims don't measure up with reality.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Qdoca the Ogoshi, Anathema to the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 22-May-10 08:12 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Qdoca the Ogoshi, Anathema to ..., Isildur, 24-May-10 05:21 PM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Qdoca the Ogoshi, Anathema to ..., Daevryn, 24-May-10 05:37 PM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Qdoca the Ogoshi, Anathema to ..., Charade, 24-May-10 05:13 PM, #8
Reply The politics of the Empire, Funnyone, 23-May-10 05:44 PM, #1
     Reply I think someone missed naptime. -nt-, Mekantos, 23-May-10 05:55 PM, #2
     Reply Par for the course, CharlieWaffles, 23-May-10 06:02 PM, #3
          Reply Ugh. You had to do that., Valguarnera, 23-May-10 09:27 PM, #6
     Reply RE: The politics of the Empire, Daevryn, 23-May-10 06:42 PM, #4
     Reply RE: The politics of the Empire, Valguarnera, 23-May-10 09:21 PM #5
          Reply RE: The politics of the Empire, Artificial, 23-May-10 10:13 PM, #7
          Reply God its a good thing I just sat down with no drink, Drag0nSt0rm, 24-May-10 05:17 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92612 Previous topic | Next topic