Subject: "The politics of the Empire" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92612
Show all folders

FunnyoneSun 23-May-10 05:44 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92627, "The politics of the Empire"

That is what I had to go through. I was actually going to keep this character and keep going, but all the #### i had to go through at the palace was just to much. You have to many weak players within the empire. Most of which do nothing more than fight in a group, because they can't do anything by themselves.

Phaelix- complete Dumbass...grow a pair, and learn to pk

molo- You were whiny to me when I killed you with my other character. I know how weak you are, so get into a group with three others, and go kill someone.

DreadLord--i think the others said enough about you. just read their postings, and I've got the same thinking as they do. I should have just kept my character and started killing al of you and sacrificing everything.

Only a few come to mind...but..

Manon/manan- or something like that. I dont know what you did to make yourself that resistant to my attacks, but i would barely graze you with my hits, and i had around a 43/31 hit and dam roll. I had to take you on with others, it was impossible with my build, pre assassinate, to fight you. One strike of (whatever) took me to half health, and when you had that weapon that was fire attacks, that took me down ever more. That wasn't fun. good fights thought. I just learned the limitations of the build pretty quickly.

Kizzak- I was in the empire as long as you were, or maybe i joined earlier. I dont know, but you were going through the same crap I was within the empire. I didn't know how long you'd last.

Veza(drow servant) - I dont know how to spell your name, but i didn't want to kill you in that blood reckoning, but that pathetic war master made me do it.

You would think characters that have actually spend the majority of their lives within the empire would get some kind of credit for doing so. But, no, it depends on your IP as others have said. That's my mistake. I dont get along with the IMMS, or the few power hungry ones who believe that this is life, and they have the power. I dont care.

But when you have a cabal of players that are nothing but a77holes why not step in? YOu see your numbers right now? You need to do something. It's pathetic how this happens. Players do nothing but demote others within their sect for no reason just because I would have made it to the top.

What I had to go through in the lands that afternoon was complete ####, and i'm surprised this post will even last long on here, so just erase it like you've done to my posts in the past.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Qdoca the Ogoshi, Anathema to the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 22-May-10 08:12 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Qdoca the Ogoshi, Anathema to ..., Isildur, 24-May-10 05:21 PM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Qdoca the Ogoshi, Anathema to ..., Daevryn, 24-May-10 05:37 PM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Qdoca the Ogoshi, Anathema to ..., Charade, 24-May-10 05:13 PM, #8
Reply The politics of the Empire, Funnyone, 23-May-10 05:44 PM #1
     Reply I think someone missed naptime. -nt-, Mekantos, 23-May-10 05:55 PM, #2
     Reply Par for the course, CharlieWaffles, 23-May-10 06:02 PM, #3
          Reply Ugh. You had to do that., Valguarnera, 23-May-10 09:27 PM, #6
     Reply RE: The politics of the Empire, Daevryn, 23-May-10 06:42 PM, #4
     Reply RE: The politics of the Empire, Valguarnera, 23-May-10 09:21 PM, #5
          Reply RE: The politics of the Empire, Artificial, 23-May-10 10:13 PM, #7
          Reply God its a good thing I just sat down with no drink, Drag0nSt0rm, 24-May-10 05:17 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92612 Previous topic | Next topic