Subject: "Second part." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9237
Show all folders

GorachSun 22-Sep-02 03:52 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9239, "Second part."

I just posted the other note so that I won't have to rewrite it if my computer crashes (again ) .. Where were we ..

Ulthur: Well .. right after Alghorval died, you were just anorther paladin, nothing special and all .. but VERY soon that changed .. dude, I had fun with you .. I can't describe it .. thanks for all that .. uhm .. give me the same funeral service as ALghorval eh, but then with all of my friends there

Rocheval: I liked you in the very beginning, but when you pulled that trick out of your sleeve (with the fiend outside town), I didn't take any effort to talk with you again .. still, for the moments we had, I liked the 'thee-thou' stuff, gave me something to bicker with you

Lysrieal: Although I said .. some .. things about the Servants when I was General of the Legion, you never left me alone .. thanks for that .. it seems you have some complete different plans now, and you lost link during our conversation in which you were going to explain it.

Sahvik: Sorry I couldn't talk to you anymore, I felt bad about that .. our 'relationship' was mostly inherited from Wasarbre I think ..

Korran: You were my last hunting parnter (Bryvac and Esile, remember) .. there is something about dwarven paladins that I just love .. fat and stinking I guess .. and wussies too }> ..

Finduthilas: You got me there on the crossroads, you beast .. and to say I had this orb of transportation with me .. BAH !! .. anyways, either you are a loner or you didn't like my company, but you always seemed to avoid me ..

Persumal: Long dead, but you were the one that must have seen me change during the ranking .. We grew up from zero to hero, and I got to know you as a decided character that always thinks twice before doing anything .. I learned from that ..

Dvar: you were my pupil: a newbie storm giant that wanted to know everything and then wanted to marry me .. rrrright .. I heard some rumor about you joining the empire .. you litlle f*ck ..

Arnora: I really liked you, probably the only baron I liked with Gorach, you were funny with all those colours and all .. contrary to

Onylin: Man, I just hated you and you know why .. though I am sure you were funny too and very agreable to travel with, I just couldn't stand you .. I still can't believe I fell for that one .. anyways, well done though

Raliyas: What can I say .. I liked you and I didn't .. perhaps it was more respect for what you did to Dullameh than anything else .. you were so close of getting attacked, I can't tell you ..

Urden: I said what I had to say .. very well done .. you and Dullameh were probably the only ones that scared Gorach (or could scare her: rememer dullameh sleeping Wasarbre on the ocean with you there .. and I jumped in to rescue Wasarbre ?)

Stargher: Heh, sorry for being a 'pain in the ass' (being annoying and all), but that was just Gorach: everyone else, especially her enemies, were wussies, and she liked to rub it in when they died .. man, I just HATE bash ..

Dullameh: Nicely done indeed, you have no idea of how big my hatred was for you.. remember that time in Arkham where it was like 6 against 2 ? Patience was the answer, but I remember shaitarak blowing it .. right after it, oh man .. I was about to explode .. anyways, thanks for not answering my question about the White Tower after you imm'd .. that was one of the rare moments I fell out of my role (asking info from a bad guy, how stupid can you be) ..

Dranolian: I am still amazed you weren't made chancellor .. but there must have been reasons for that .. anyways, as a player I would have really liked the duel you suggested, but Gorach didn't trust you, and none of her enemies, one single bit .. it proved to be the right conclusion afterwards .. still, neat character.

Opija: Hyena and cobra .. you bitch .. kudos to you though .. you would always come to defend, I respected that .. and you don't flee, even if you are the only scion at hero level .. stick it through, I think it is going to change soon ..

Amora: You just rocked as a pk'er .. I fought you countless times, most of them 'undecided' (that means, me quaffing to flee ) .. I got away from every hunt you sent after me .. I was pretty proud of myself that one time I was bleeding with the hunt after me and I got that bird-hyena hunting me to .. I still got away though .. thanks to Persumal .. I know I couldn't have killed you on my own, although I did succeed in that one time .. Although you were very, very smart, after some time I got to know your tricks and that is why in the end I stayed alive most of the times.

There are still sooo many other that I can't think of right now, or that I just fought with .. just post away ..

Gorach.

By the way: yes, I am as funny in real life }>..

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbird [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 21-Sep-02 10:51 AM
Reply What can I say.....?, Korran, 22-Sep-02 09:07 AM, #16
Reply Second part., Gorach, 22-Sep-02 03:52 AM #10
Reply RE: Second part., Racli, 22-Sep-02 06:22 AM, #14
Reply RE: Second part., Arnora (Guest), 22-Sep-02 06:33 AM, #15
Reply RE: Second part., Samtuka, 22-Sep-02 10:32 AM, #17
Reply Oh man. Oh man. *cry*, Ulthur, 22-Sep-02 12:50 PM, #19
Reply By the way, Ulthur, 24-Sep-02 11:07 AM, #27
Reply RE: Second part., TheMaiden (Guest), 22-Sep-02 12:54 PM, #20
Reply I can't believe you forgot me wuss... n/t, Lydian (Guest), 22-Sep-02 06:31 PM, #21
Reply AAAAARGH !, Gorach, 23-Sep-02 07:41 AM, #22
Reply RE: Second part., Hirin/Ulfin (Guest), 23-Sep-02 09:33 AM, #23
Reply *snort* nt, Gorach, 25-Sep-02 10:04 AM, #28
Reply RE: Second part., Simyar, 23-Sep-02 10:01 PM, #25
Reply RE: Second part., Dullameh, 24-Sep-02 12:40 AM, #26
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Gorach, 22-Sep-02 02:03 AM, #7
Reply Well damn....., Barilan (Guest), 22-Sep-02 02:21 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Sloryas, 22-Sep-02 02:40 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Shaitarak, 22-Sep-02 06:11 AM, #13
Reply Oii!, Uelveyye, 23-Sep-02 10:29 AM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Phoden (Guest), 21-Sep-02 06:14 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Lardovian (Guest), 21-Sep-02 01:41 PM, #5
Reply The mule!!, Wasarbre (Guest), 22-Sep-02 11:57 AM, #18
Reply You rocked., Algorvhal, 21-Sep-02 01:34 PM, #4
Reply Well done..., Karhon (Guest), 21-Sep-02 01:00 PM, #3
Reply Heh, Gorach, 22-Sep-02 05:02 AM, #12
Reply Well done., Wasarbre (Guest), 21-Sep-02 12:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Theerkla, 21-Sep-02 11:12 AM, #1
     Reply Yep., Gorach, 22-Sep-02 04:48 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9237 Previous topic | Next topic