Subject: "RE: Holy cripes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8996
Show all folders

VladamirTue 10-Sep-02 06:46 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#9005, "RE: Holy cripes"

How could you possibly fault Zahreen? She simply wanted Inthulstrea to perform, and he so performed. It was Inthulstrea's dedication, pride, and vanity that got him killed. You have an unusual ability to kill your character in accordance with roleplaying. That is very impressive.

Thanks. The roleplay is all that keeps me in a situation where I'd die. I've had some characters who would flee at the drop of a hat, others who will stand and fight till the end for no reason other than a refusal to flee. With Inthulstrea, it was just a refusal to flee until his charge was safely away. Anytime he grouped with Zahreen, she was his charge, and he needed to protect her. Heh, I swore off grouping with her until I dug my way out of that nasty 75k hole I got dug into in one session with her.

Speaking of dedication, you sacrificed your wedding for CF, too?

Nah, I sacrified my wedding for my sanity. After the first marriage blew up in my face years and years ago, I swore it off. I dunno what the hell I was thinking, trying it again, but I sobered up. Ugh.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-Sep-02 03:03 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, Jevanah (Guest), 16-Sep-02 08:42 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, MistressZefarah (Guest), 09-Sep-02 03:50 PM, #1
     Reply No problem with ya but the parlour stuff is really cree..., Boldereth, 09-Sep-02 04:20 PM, #2
     Reply Thanks for the compliment! nt, MistressZefarah (Guest), 09-Sep-02 05:45 PM, #5
     Reply Holy cripes, Vladamir, 09-Sep-02 04:32 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Holy cripes, MistressZefarah (Guest), 09-Sep-02 05:44 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Holy cripes, Vladamir, 10-Sep-02 06:46 AM #7
     Reply is this whole parlour girl thing, Abernyte, 11-Sep-02 09:05 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, Racli, 09-Sep-02 09:24 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, MistressZefarah (Guest), 10-Sep-02 06:26 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, Sarendylson (Guest), 17-Sep-02 11:39 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8996 Previous topic | Next topic