Subject: "(DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8996
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 09-Sep-02 03:03 PM
Member since 05th May 2024
16829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8996, "(DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker"

Mon Sep 9 17:01:38 2002

4 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Zahreen perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:273
PK Ratio:15% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, Jevanah (Guest), 16-Sep-02 08:42 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, MistressZefarah (Guest), 09-Sep-02 03:50 PM, #1
     Reply No problem with ya but the parlour stuff is really cree..., Boldereth, 09-Sep-02 04:20 PM, #2
     Reply Thanks for the compliment! nt, MistressZefarah (Guest), 09-Sep-02 05:45 PM, #5
     Reply Holy cripes, Vladamir, 09-Sep-02 04:32 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Holy cripes, MistressZefarah (Guest), 09-Sep-02 05:44 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Holy cripes, Vladamir, 10-Sep-02 06:46 AM, #7
     Reply is this whole parlour girl thing, Abernyte, 11-Sep-02 09:05 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, Racli, 09-Sep-02 09:24 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, MistressZefarah (Guest), 10-Sep-02 06:26 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker, Sarendylson (Guest), 17-Sep-02 11:39 PM, #11

Jevanah (Guest)Mon 16-Sep-02 08:42 AM

#8997, "RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #0

Ohh dear lord I should have known it should have kicked in. Thats really funny that your Zef to. You and I had a LOT!! of fun and i kept looking for you but you were never around i missed you a lot. I miss Zef a lot to. Ohh well drows rule yay!!

Come back and Visit me Love always well me.!

MistressZefarah (Guest)Mon 09-Sep-02 03:50 PM

#8998, "RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #0

Fun, but not for the faint of heart. Evil conjurers – especially drow conjurers – are too much of a pain, even to roleplay comfortably…Too much down time, too much sleeping, and too much worrying about misbehaviour.

Role synopsis. Zahreen Sil’Anara comes from the House Sil’Anara in Menzoberranzan. On account of some fortuitous House politics, she never knew violence or conflict, and rarely fought anyone. Her role was simply to study planar theory, since there was no expectation of lasting as long as she did. Along the way, she had servants, many love interests, and was even betrothed to a high elf named Rhiskam. She became friends with fellow kinswoman, Mistress Jevanah, with whom she studied significantly. After her 51st title, Zahreen went home. Her impressive portfolio and modeling experience landed her a job at Zefarah’s Parlour, where she now works as a liaison representative for extra-planar clientele. Sorry, she is not a Parlour Girl (masseuse), so you cannot book her time. This is strictly admin/marketing.

Zahreen started quite a while before Zefarah. She will stand out as a personal favorite – not only as Zefarah’s direct predecessor, but for many reasons you don’t need to know here. Zahreen was simply unadulterated drow interaction, hard work, and patience. The drow conceptually feel right as conjurers, so it was a solid RP fit. Took forever to finish her, but the end result was pleasing.

The design of the conjie class is quite clever. They are highly innovative and sit on the cutting edge of the Arcane. They have great style, charisma, and finesse, relying on their delicate control of minions and high-powered covert/surveillance spells. Unfortunately, the prospect of death is very real. In fact, conjurers will die as a matter of course. Too risky, but it was fun, and as many would say about their ex-lovers, “.. It was a learning experience.” Probably won’t go back unless there are some changes.

Speaking of which, there was some noticeable tweaking of conjurers, so there will surely be more developments. We won’t waste time complaining here, although hopefully evil conjurers – especially drow conjurers – will undergo a revamp.

Buh-Byes:

The main characters that interacted with her were Rhiskam, Seklir, Jurnath, Clarwig/Zausarm/Raliyas (hmm …), Inthulstrea, Sarendylson, Jevanah, Nauamjair, Samtuka, Ransleyr, and many other older characters. She will welcome hearing from you.

BolderethMon 09-Sep-02 04:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9006, "No problem with ya but the parlour stuff is really cree..."
In response to Reply #1

Comments like these give me the chills, even if you meant them to be taken lightly.

-After her 51st title, Zahreen went home. Her impressive portfolio and modeling experience landed her a job at Zefarah’s Parlour, where she now works as a liaison representative for extra-planar clientele. Sorry, she is not a Parlour Girl (masseuse), so you cannot book her time. This is strictly admin/marketing.

-She will stand out as a personal favorite – not only as Zefarah’s direct predecessor, but for many reasons you don’t need to know here.

-The design of the conjie class is quite clever. They are highly innovative and sit on the cutting edge of the Arcane. They have great style, charisma, and finesse, relying on their delicate control of minions and high-powered covert/surveillance spells.

-Too risky, but it was fun, and as many would say about their ex-lovers, “.. It was a learning experience.”

MistressZefarah (Guest)Mon 09-Sep-02 05:45 PM

#9007, "Thanks for the compliment! nt"
In response to Reply #2

no text

VladamirMon 09-Sep-02 04:32 PM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#9002, "Holy cripes"
In response to Reply #1

I had no idea you were Zahreen too. Jesus, if I had a dime for everytime you got me killed as Zahreen, I could afford to pick up a phone and make death threats to you in whatever part of the country for it. I can count at least 5 times I would be borderline about to level, and Zahreen would drag me off and get me whacked. Argh. But you know, she was a drow mistress, so when she wanted to travel, and it didn't cut into my time doing stuff that Zef had asked of me, I went, and ALWAYS my refusal to flee from a fight gone wrong until she was safe would be my undoing. Argh.

Since I've called off the wedding, and re-immersed myself in CF, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again at some point. Even when you're getting me killed, it's always a pleasure.

MistressZefarah (Guest)Mon 09-Sep-02 05:44 PM

#9004, "RE: Holy cripes"
In response to Reply #3

How could you possibly fault Zahreen? She simply wanted Inthulstrea to perform, and he so performed. It was Inthulstrea's dedication, pride, and vanity that got him killed. You have an unusual ability to kill your character in accordance with roleplaying. That is very impressive.

Speaking of dedication, you sacrificed your wedding for CF, too?

VladamirTue 10-Sep-02 06:46 AM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#9005, "RE: Holy cripes"
In response to Reply #4

How could you possibly fault Zahreen? She simply wanted Inthulstrea to perform, and he so performed. It was Inthulstrea's dedication, pride, and vanity that got him killed. You have an unusual ability to kill your character in accordance with roleplaying. That is very impressive.

Thanks. The roleplay is all that keeps me in a situation where I'd die. I've had some characters who would flee at the drop of a hat, others who will stand and fight till the end for no reason other than a refusal to flee. With Inthulstrea, it was just a refusal to flee until his charge was safely away. Anytime he grouped with Zahreen, she was his charge, and he needed to protect her. Heh, I swore off grouping with her until I dug my way out of that nasty 75k hole I got dug into in one session with her.

Speaking of dedication, you sacrificed your wedding for CF, too?

Nah, I sacrified my wedding for my sanity. After the first marriage blew up in my face years and years ago, I swore it off. I dunno what the hell I was thinking, trying it again, but I sobered up. Ugh.

AbernyteWed 11-Sep-02 09:05 AM
973 posts
#9003, "is this whole parlour girl thing"
In response to Reply #3

just a way of saying 'HEy Imms, its me again' or have I missed something?!

-----Abernyte

RacliMon 09-Sep-02 09:24 PM
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9000, "RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #1

LoL with Clarwig-Zausarm I just had unfinished business since I deleted at 39 and didnt get a battlefield post. When Raliyas I told myself I would interact with you at all until I met Rhiskam and he started talking about it. Then I happened to group with you blidgenstone and that was that. Just like Zefarah, I liked Zahreen. Well played drow once again. LoL think of it this way... at least I didnt interact with you as Hyrendin (sylvan good dwarf), that would have been ridiculous..

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

MistressZefarah (Guest)Tue 10-Sep-02 06:26 PM

#9001, "RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #6

Why settle for the one-dimensionality of a PK-only character, when you can suffer mental anguish and sexual torment at the hands (heels?) of a drow? Plus, you get your arse beaten as an added perk.

We know you love it.

Sarendylson (Guest)Tue 17-Sep-02 11:39 PM

#8999, "RE: (DEL) Zahreen the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #1

Sarendylson's Blue skinned enchantress,
I loved our chats, and really would have liked to interact in person, but simply came to an impass:
Sarendylson could not see a way to try to convince you further to move towards the light and was afraid that more personall contact might lead to argument and further conflict.
I see now that servidude was probably more central to your role than I realised.
I think you stuck to your role very well and Sarendylson's problem then was, if he can't change her he just could not bring himself to fight. Guess I find roleplay and PK somewhat mutually exclusive. Well enough about my problems...

Best of luck for your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8996 Previous topic | Next topic