Subject: "I was actually considering to move Lamanee towards falling in love with you...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89904
Show all folders

Lamanee (Guest)Thu 14-Jan-10 10:55 AM

#89918, "I was actually considering to move Lamanee towards falling in love with you...."

... But... Well, not in any way would I as a player have been comfortable with that. Lamanee had the outmost respect for you as you might have noticed and you can read in the role chapters I posted. Your ways fit Lamanee like a glove, and as you say, as time went on Lamanee became more and more the way you described.

As you can see that her initial role were to become the best warrior ever, even though she had figured she was a poor match to become a warrior.

I loved our interactions, PKing and exploring. An awesome pressence, as always. I think the two of us could have done some pretty serious exploring if we had more time.

Well, get back from your damned vaccation already and I might consider to make a new char.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicValkyneth Ayvileth the Dark Composer of the Elemental O... [View all] , Adrigon, Wed 13-Jan-10 11:46 PM
Reply You were a very solid Provost, Artenno (Guest), 18-Jan-10 10:41 AM, #8
Reply My first tattooed mage!, Yean, 15-Jan-10 05:44 AM, #3
Reply I remember in Haratzis death thread ..., Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:15 PM, #4
     Reply Haratzi sounded familiar..., Yean, 16-Jan-10 10:41 AM, #7
Reply I was actually considering to move Lamanee towards fall..., Lamanee (Guest), 14-Jan-10 10:55 AM #2
Reply RE: I was actually considering to move Lamanee towards ..., Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:19 PM, #5
Reply I'm okay with that reputation :), dwimmerling, 14-Jan-10 09:29 AM, #1
     Reply Areas of Expertise, Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:26 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89904 Previous topic | Next topic