Subject: "RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8952
Show all folders

Lardovian (Guest)Sat 07-Sep-02 04:07 PM

#8970, "RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle"

>Dullameh: Damn it! you immed and I had only died three times
>to you!!!!

Lucky bastard

>Lardovian: That Alligator rocked me...unless I wasnt
>tanking, in which case my doubleblock rocked your alligator.
> Well fought, you were always there defending the sorceress
>no matter the odds and I respect that.

Well, I kinda targeted you first if I could for I hate doubleblock even more than daggerspecs
We had some real good fights, I mostly remember that time I saw you and Gyasi up in Arial city and thought 'what the hell, let's do it'
Never got to finish either of you off, but it was close.

>Sloryas: Kind of like Lardovian, except you never died at
>all that I ever saw. If you had an archon on raids, we
>rocked you since id simply tank the archon. If you had an
>angel youd introduce me to mr whoop ass. Especially that
>time you rocked me in one round when your elemental geysered
>and your angel pillared at the same time (Doh, only needed
>to last one round before vanish went through and I could
>taunt you all from the shadows).

Heh, my only task during that fight was to keep you out of the shadows, I was a bit too much hurt for my own liking. So I attacked, then threw in a flee directly after. One second after I flee I hear someone's deathcry and Sloryas reports that you are down.

I must say, well fought and all that. you were a pain to have around for I never knew where I had you, unless I did some extensive scouting first.

Hope to see you back in one form or another.

Lardovian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 07-Sep-02 02:12 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Jareiah (Guest), 09-Sep-02 08:27 PM, #17
Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Phoden (Guest), 08-Sep-02 11:47 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Jim9 (Guest), 07-Sep-02 02:50 PM, #1
     Reply ..Oh and, Jim9 (Guest), 07-Sep-02 02:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Lardovian (Guest), 07-Sep-02 04:07 PM #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Bryvac, 07-Sep-02 07:19 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Bryvac, 07-Sep-02 07:44 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Finduthilas (Guest), 07-Sep-02 10:34 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Sloryas, 08-Sep-02 12:26 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Urden, 08-Sep-02 12:59 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Jim9 (Guest), 08-Sep-02 04:51 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Shalra (Guest), 08-Sep-02 12:46 PM, #12
     Reply Oi !, Gorach, 08-Sep-02 06:13 AM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Nourn (Guest), 08-Sep-02 04:56 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Intronan, 08-Sep-02 05:32 PM, #14
     Reply Hmm, Garlinthas (Guest), 09-Sep-02 07:02 AM, #15
     Reply hrm.., Blimbali (Guest), 09-Sep-02 07:54 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Legissal (Guest), 10-Sep-02 04:16 PM, #18
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hirilim the Shackled Captain of Battle, Valarath (Guest), 11-Sep-02 08:57 PM, #19
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8952 Previous topic | Next topic