Subject: "Leaving on a jet plane or a green bush.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8810
Show all folders

Arnora (Guest)Tue 27-Aug-02 04:17 AM

#8813, "Leaving on a jet plane or a green bush.."

Well this has probably been the most fun char Ive played in many years. Its been a blast and more at that, much thanks to the great imm staff that is about.
Not gonna say much about her cept that I hope Mayesha understood where I came from, and alot of why's? I hope. My role attempted to explain some of my ways, not my love of green though. But stuff....

Farewells.
Battle
Bryvac I got to say my goodbys to ye. but again *tip* as well Yror and Gyasi, specially gyasi, to bad I saw so little of the three of you in my later days. Fun to fight beside you, and interesting to defend a bit with you. Most of you are well versed, and I loved that. Never even fearing a small drink or two.

Scion mmm quimo sorry bout the one time at the archmage, gave ye a small window, no dome, no tears and stuff, and well most of all no blindness!!!! You did really well, but we talked even after.

Sylvan mmm Jhaolyren ye a funny dude, even though your memory is like a goldfishes. Not going into that.. but ye seemed nice, but forgetfull. I loved that actually.
Bilbali or something, where ye run off to?...

Warlocks Well lardovian sorry damm sorry, we will have to make up for it an other time. I really wanted to finish it, but I could not now.
Funny thing actually, I fought some warlocks with the village or defended a bit with them, and grouped with them a bit later. but this was arnora.

Entropy who what where green? not blue, blue is bad. Green is good, and beer. mmm favorite comment, oh not you again, go oway. Home is all I can say for me atleast.

others, amora I liked your char when I first meet you, and I attempted to sleep you, but you resisted and your pets didnt, yet they where still awake somehow when you attacked me. Never figured that out. But I liked ye none the less. was really amazed at what you managed.
Dalewiki you and I, what a team, we looked into alot of places. A true testament to a paladin. You truely stand out as a good example.
ps korran mmm sorry again.
Thaellenar take care brother in arms. It was a pleasure. As for bards go gorach and there is one more but his name eludes me, wood-elf. Thanks to the lot of you. you 3 actually made arnora interesting to play through hard times.

Now my reason for deleting is plainly school, university is time consuming, and I want to do well on my exams. So I had to remove arnora, it was the worst delete Ive done on cf I think. really made me sad. But Ill probably be back. And well not shure if Ill play a bard much more, as I dont want to ruin my experience with the class. This was actaully my first warrior type player in over 5 years, Only mages or casters or communers up till that. I started out with an assassin as everyone has, but never played that long with it.

LH
Farker_of_heaven@hotmail.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 27-Aug-02 01:41 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice, Dalewiki (Guest), 29-Aug-02 04:30 AM, #6
Reply Arnora Arnora Arnora why did you go do that?, Korran, 28-Aug-02 03:09 AM, #4
Reply Leaving on a jet plane or a green bush.., Arnora (Guest), 27-Aug-02 04:17 AM #2
Reply RE: Leaving on a jet plane or a green bush.., Gyasi (Guest), 27-Aug-02 08:14 PM, #3
Reply You just had to forget me eh.., Gorach, 28-Aug-02 11:13 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice, Lardovian (Guest), 27-Aug-02 03:55 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8810 Previous topic | Next topic