Subject: "(DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8810
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 27-Aug-02 01:41 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8810, "(DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice"

Tue Aug 27 03:40:06 2002

5 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Arnora perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:164
PK Ratio:30% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice, Dalewiki (Guest), 29-Aug-02 04:30 AM, #6
Reply Arnora Arnora Arnora why did you go do that?, Korran, 28-Aug-02 03:09 AM, #4
Reply Leaving on a jet plane or a green bush.., Arnora (Guest), 27-Aug-02 04:17 AM, #2
Reply RE: Leaving on a jet plane or a green bush.., Gyasi (Guest), 27-Aug-02 08:14 PM, #3
Reply You just had to forget me eh.., Gorach, 28-Aug-02 11:13 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice, Lardovian (Guest), 27-Aug-02 03:55 AM, #1

Dalewiki (Guest)Thu 29-Aug-02 04:30 AM

#8811, "RE: (DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice"
In response to Reply #0

We did indeed have some good times. You were one of my favorite travelling companions, even if you were a little irreverent. You'll be missed.

KorranWed 28-Aug-02 03:09 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8812, "Arnora Arnora Arnora why did you go do that?"
In response to Reply #0

Well Arnora what the heck......?

You were one of the funniest and funnist people to be with and travel with. I had so much fun with you. Specially when we were ranking and the things you would say. LOL!

Well dont sweat what happened. I know what happened was never really ment to and I had role reasons for doing what I did. I am sooo sorry for it. But man I even added bits with you in my role. I changed after what happened. Going on a solatairy time for a fair while. Then I was talking to Thaellenar about a certain person and a feeling I could not hold back and why I reacted so hard on you. Also on a certain bard song where we would wear rings and then I hear you deleted. Well first thing I did IC was get smashed off me nut. you would enjoy that.

Well man bummer you deleted I really enjoyed the times we had and the places we traveled. If only you were still around. You WILL be sorely missed and you will always have a special place in Korran's ale soaked heart.

Korran

P.S. Good luck with school. Know the feeling as Im going throught the same sort of things

Arnora (Guest)Tue 27-Aug-02 04:17 AM

#8813, "Leaving on a jet plane or a green bush.."
In response to Reply #0

Well this has probably been the most fun char Ive played in many years. Its been a blast and more at that, much thanks to the great imm staff that is about.
Not gonna say much about her cept that I hope Mayesha understood where I came from, and alot of why's? I hope. My role attempted to explain some of my ways, not my love of green though. But stuff....

Farewells.
Battle
Bryvac I got to say my goodbys to ye. but again *tip* as well Yror and Gyasi, specially gyasi, to bad I saw so little of the three of you in my later days. Fun to fight beside you, and interesting to defend a bit with you. Most of you are well versed, and I loved that. Never even fearing a small drink or two.

Scion mmm quimo sorry bout the one time at the archmage, gave ye a small window, no dome, no tears and stuff, and well most of all no blindness!!!! You did really well, but we talked even after.

Sylvan mmm Jhaolyren ye a funny dude, even though your memory is like a goldfishes. Not going into that.. but ye seemed nice, but forgetfull. I loved that actually.
Bilbali or something, where ye run off to?...

Warlocks Well lardovian sorry damm sorry, we will have to make up for it an other time. I really wanted to finish it, but I could not now.
Funny thing actually, I fought some warlocks with the village or defended a bit with them, and grouped with them a bit later. but this was arnora.

Entropy who what where green? not blue, blue is bad. Green is good, and beer. mmm favorite comment, oh not you again, go oway. Home is all I can say for me atleast.

others, amora I liked your char when I first meet you, and I attempted to sleep you, but you resisted and your pets didnt, yet they where still awake somehow when you attacked me. Never figured that out. But I liked ye none the less. was really amazed at what you managed.
Dalewiki you and I, what a team, we looked into alot of places. A true testament to a paladin. You truely stand out as a good example.
ps korran mmm sorry again.
Thaellenar take care brother in arms. It was a pleasure. As for bards go gorach and there is one more but his name eludes me, wood-elf. Thanks to the lot of you. you 3 actually made arnora interesting to play through hard times.

Now my reason for deleting is plainly school, university is time consuming, and I want to do well on my exams. So I had to remove arnora, it was the worst delete Ive done on cf I think. really made me sad. But Ill probably be back. And well not shure if Ill play a bard much more, as I dont want to ruin my experience with the class. This was actaully my first warrior type player in over 5 years, Only mages or casters or communers up till that. I started out with an assassin as everyone has, but never played that long with it.

LH
Farker_of_heaven@hotmail.com

Gyasi (Guest)Tue 27-Aug-02 08:14 PM

#8815, "RE: Leaving on a jet plane or a green bush.."
In response to Reply #2

Gyasi is not a real wild and crazy sort of guy, but had a blast running around with you. I was hoping to see you heroed someday so we could go exploring and whatnot. Ah well see you in the fields.

GorachWed 28-Aug-02 11:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
#8814, "You just had to forget me eh.."
In response to Reply #2

That is what happens when you leave the game for a week .. anyways, I really wanted to travel with you more, but after that 'incident' Gorach decided to avoid you barons as much as possible .. you did a good job though .. see you in the fields ..

Gorach Gothruviel

Lardovian (Guest)Tue 27-Aug-02 03:55 AM

#8816, "RE: (DEL) Arnora the Master Historian, Rather Nice"
In response to Reply #0

Now why did you go and do that?

I wanted to go to Thar-Acacia again with you you know... From the little time we knew eachother I came to like you. I didn't know you were a Baron even though I suspected some pretty unlinear thoughts running through that head of yours.

Ah well, hope to see you back in one form or another.

Lardovian

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8810 Previous topic | Next topic