Subject: "RE: Jhunok is no more." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87810
Show all folders

Rhyaldrin (Guest)Wed 11-Nov-09 09:46 PM

#87830, "RE: Jhunok is no more."

Agh. I was afraid this was going to happen. I could see you were struggling a bit and I was doing my best to try and help you out because I wanted you to stick it out. You were by far my favorite non-mage in the cabal. I meant it when I said I expected you to take Rhyme after I kick the bucket.

I'll never forget when you showed up in the Isle and said "I guess I should introduce myself." I was sitting there trying to remember when I inducted a mino (this actually happens a lot, Korost's odd playing hours I handle 99% of the inductions with Rayihn apparently catching the other 1% ) I didn't want to act like a #### and say I didn't remember you but I didn't want to pretend like I knew you either. I was really happy when you said Ray brought you in, was kind of an uncomfortable moment. We clicked right from the beginning though. You were the first minotaur that I was able to understand, too.

Thank you for the compliments but I don't think I showed you as much as you think, though. This is only my second (well, one could argue third) character in this mud and first hero so I'm still learning a lot as I go as well. I wished I could have at least gotten you a worthy set of equipment though.

The Isle will miss you. Go roll a gnome shapeshifter (like everyone else) and we'll destroy some stuff with the bond perks

Good luck with the next bud, you're a class act.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicJhunok is no more. [View all] , WarMage, Wed 11-Nov-09 09:42 AM
Reply Post logs on qhcf, I want to read some n/t, Stevers (Guest), 12-Nov-09 06:28 PM, #7
Reply RE: Jhunok is no more., Rhyaldrin (Guest), 11-Nov-09 09:46 PM #6
Reply Darn!, Rayihn, 11-Nov-09 02:59 PM, #4
Reply RE: Darn!, Valkenar, 11-Nov-09 08:08 PM, #5
Reply RE: Jhunok is no more., Biklaha (Guest), 11-Nov-09 01:59 PM, #3
Reply RE: Jhunok is no more., Kalisda (Guest), 11-Nov-09 01:14 PM, #2
Reply Some tips and pointers..., Arrna (Guest), 11-Nov-09 10:58 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87810 Previous topic | Next topic