Subject: "Ghraloch the sissy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8721
Show all folders

AbernyteMon 26-Aug-02 03:14 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8729, "Ghraloch the sissy"

we fought a total of 6 times. The first encounter came when you, Gales and an assassin had killed Ral and myself and Hirilim join him and hunter you three. Caught you all offguard in the elemental and took you all down. That was all fair and good.

we then fought in galadon, I say fight, it wasn't much. I had Goremyka jacked and bound and was about to disarm him when Gales showed up with his disruptions but died before Goremyka woke. I then see you running along trade road and then on high road, pretty much coming for me and I lagged up and stupidly, spammed flee, hoping I would see whats going on in time. I didn't and you and goremyka did a number on me.

we then encountered each other in a raid on the scion cabal and it was contact but not really a fight. I jacked and bound and someone worded you on caravan road.

next fight was at the dark temple when I had you jacked, bound stole spare weapons and was about to disarm (or try given I knew you used FOT) when a quick cb am jacked brought Malgaris to come and fireball me and then he got jacked then I ended up fighting you both briefly before retreating.

Next fight was the log of you coming to the village which I was damned about honour or courage because the giant shouted ouch.

Then the last encounter was at the scion cabal shortly after when the job to be done was raid and make sure noone dies, again just a get the job done moment.

From this I cannot see how you got the impression of Ghraloch as being a sissy. If anything, that was the impression I got of you untill the later ranks when, through no choice of your own, you had to fight solo and I am not includiong nightwalkers because to me they are a cabal power as much as field dressing and so are not included in the numbers.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Falax the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Aug-02 10:44 PM
Reply I really didn't want to do this, Falax (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:33 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I really didn't want to do this, Owagwyn (Guest), 26-Aug-02 12:09 AM, #2
     Reply RE: I really didn't want to do this, Urden, 26-Aug-02 12:17 AM, #3
     Reply Error Correction and Addendums:, Falax (Guest), 26-Aug-02 12:40 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Error Correction and Addendums:, Rovgilok (Guest), 26-Aug-02 01:41 AM, #6
     Reply Heh, Ulthur, 26-Aug-02 06:48 AM, #8
     Reply Good Luck on your next, Finduthilas (Guest), 26-Aug-02 12:57 AM, #5
     Reply Ghraloch the sissy, Abernyte, 26-Aug-02 03:14 AM #7
     Reply You'll be back before next summer, you'll find a way.n..., Varlys (Guest), 26-Aug-02 09:26 AM, #9
     Reply txt, Garlinthas (Guest), 26-Aug-02 10:43 AM, #10
     Reply I can't believe you left me out., Valarath n/t (Guest), 26-Aug-02 02:08 PM, #11
     Reply RE: I really didn't want to do this, Yror (Guest), 26-Aug-02 04:09 PM, #12
     Reply RE: I really didn't want to do this, Falax (Guest), 26-Aug-02 07:24 PM, #13
     Reply Farewell!, Quimo (Guest), 28-Aug-02 10:04 AM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8721 Previous topic | Next topic