Subject: "RE: (DEL) Shalven the Dweller of the Wilds, Warder Lieu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8674
Show all folders

AlysrithSat 24-Aug-02 12:11 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8678, "RE: (DEL) Shalven the Dweller of the Wilds, Warder Lieu"

One of the best role-played characters I've had the pleasure to interact with in quite some time.

I'm sorry to see you go.

I don't think many people...even those of Sylvan...hrmm....perhaps especially those of Sylvan...took the time to get to know you as well as they should have.

To ATK: Yes…he was booted for that…and re-inducted…as there were circumstances behind it.

I’m not sure if Shalven will post a farewell…so I’ll just say this:

To all of those who have/do complain about Shalven’s actions…
Everything he did that ever came to my attention (and believe me…I got an ear full of complaints IC) made perfect sense for his char...and for a Sylvan. Anyone who got to know him would have easily seen that…and would have been able to avoid certain…unpleasantries…if they wished.

To Shalven…
Unlike many, you weren’t just a human in a wolf suit playing politics…you were a Wolf…through and through. No matter what that meant... often to your disadvantage...you were always a Wolf. And for that, *tip* my hat is off to you. For that much character is something that I have rarely seen during my years on CF.

Good Luck with RL, and with your next,

Alysrith Eregale, Hunter of the K’sra, Warder Captain

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Shalven the Dweller of the Wilds, Warder Lieu [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 22-Aug-02 09:33 PM
Reply Bah., Gorach, 07-Sep-02 02:26 AM, #11
Reply Just had to say:, Hralng (Guest), 28-Aug-02 08:11 PM, #9
Reply So you finally kicked the bucket?, Llohuir, 26-Aug-02 02:28 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Shalven the Dweller of the Wilds, Warder Lie..., Alysrith, 24-Aug-02 12:11 AM #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Shalven the Dweller of the Wilds, Warder Lie..., Eskelian, 24-Aug-02 05:47 AM, #5
Reply 100% Agree, Simyar, 25-Aug-02 11:29 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Shalven the Dweller of the Wilds, Warder Lie..., Ferend (Guest), 07-Sep-02 01:49 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Shalven the Dweller of the Wilds, Warder Lie..., ATK, 23-Aug-02 08:34 AM, #3
Reply Well done, Wasarbre (Guest), 23-Aug-02 05:37 AM, #2
Reply ok, explain please, incognito, 23-Aug-02 01:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: ok, explain please, Brethel (Guest), 28-Aug-02 08:43 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8674 Previous topic | Next topic