Subject: "RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8640
Show all folders

ZulghinlourTue 20-Aug-02 12:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8646, "RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile"

>Then, legacies. Both of mine were screwed up. Balance of
>the sisters was very buggy. It wouldn't let me dual wield
>weapons of less than or equal weight, if they weren't the
>same weapon. Which, of course, defeats the purpose of the
>legacy. So I had to find really light flails and really
>heavy maces to dual wield them.

Did you ever see if I actually fixed this?

>Flow of Shadows. I didn't even know it could avoid spells
>until I saw it on the logboard today. It never did that for
>me, whether I had spellbane up or not. And it went off
>about five times total in pk's. Total. It pretty much
>never worked, and my bringing it up on the bug board is what
>got the helpfile changed to reflect that.

The bug board pays for itself...now if only I could get paid for fixing them

I got your note in game, but we've been having problems with the email of late, so I hadn't seen them yet. I did what I could to try and get stuff fixed up, harder when I had nothing to do with the legacy stuff and had to continually ask around what they were supposed to do, and then figure out the formulas as well. Anyway, thanks for the bug reports, luck in the future.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 19-Aug-02 07:52 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile, Owagwyn (Guest), 19-Aug-02 10:48 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile, Martinian (Guest), 19-Aug-02 08:09 PM, #1
     Reply My role (sorry about all the role+'s), Martinian (Guest), 19-Aug-02 08:12 PM, #2
     Reply So does this mean you were a midget? N/T, Someone (Guest), 21-Aug-02 01:06 AM, #9
     Reply RE: My role (sorry about all the role+'s), Ol ranger (Guest), 23-Aug-02 01:38 AM, #12
          Reply RE: My role (sorry about all the role+'s), Me (Guest), 25-Aug-02 12:27 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile, Intronan, 20-Aug-02 06:26 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile, Finduthilas (Guest), 20-Aug-02 07:23 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile, Jelraak (Guest), 20-Aug-02 12:22 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile, Zulghinlour, 20-Aug-02 12:59 PM #7
     Reply Goodbye then, Jareiah (Guest), 20-Aug-02 07:35 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile, Bryvac, 21-Aug-02 12:06 PM, #10
          Reply RE: (DEL) Martinian the Honest Warrior, Lonesome Exile, Martinian (Guest), 21-Aug-02 07:06 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8640 Previous topic | Next topic